💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sam Smith changes their pronouns to they/them

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG
21 minutes ago, geopang said:

Literally said everything I said lmao. He reinforced the concept of 2 sexes. Go learn about chromosomes and then come back to me. It seems like you don’t understand the concept of sex. You don’t seem to understand that there is male and female, and chromosomal anomalies of each. Doesn’t change the fact that they were supposed to develop into male or female. And yes it is rare, 1.7% of the population is super rare. Posting a screenshot of someone’s comment as  evidence is laughable. I can send you a pdf of research studies or pictures of my human sexuality textbook if you actually want to read.

Honey, you're literally boo-boo the clown right now!

tenor.gif?itemid=14630630

1.7% of the population on earth is more than 130 million people. Super rare!!! FFS!

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Honey, you're literally boo-boo the clown right now!

tenor.gif?itemid=14630630

1.7% of the population on earth is more than 130 million people. Super rare!!! FFS!

That’s the US percentage sweetheart. Did you expect the majority of the population to be intersex? And why did you skip over all the biological truths and go straight to the small 1.7% population? And apparently the percentage in the US is anywhere from .05% to 1.7%, since it’s an estimate. 

whats your point anyway, because you and the other science/biology discounting user don’t seem to have a stance? Either you acknowledge there are 2 sexes, or you nonsensically believe there are several sexes?

President Biden
2 hours ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

The word 'they' is not implicitly plural or singular. In most US places, we tend to say something along the lines of "I don't know why they're driving like that, they're terrible." or "Oh, someone lost their wallet. Hope they find it."

In both of those examples, it's singular. Only one person can drive, a wallet only belongs to one person. 

Reveal hidden contents

Also don't mean to just quote you, I saw a lot of others with the same thought - I just don't feel like quoting 478 people :messga:

Ig i just use “They” as “Those people” too often. Idk, just my language. I don’t really see what makes people so defensive about pronouns because most of the time people refer to you BY NAME. Also, I have a high pitched voice and am constantly called “her” by telephone operators, despite being a biological male, and I just ignore it. I’m just not that particular ig

I got drunk

TheQueenLG
12 minutes ago, geopang said:

That’s the US percentage sweetheart. Did you expect the majority of the population to be intersex? And why did you skip over all the biological truths and go straight to the small 1.7% population? And apparently the percentage in the US is anywhere from .05% to 1.7%, since it’s an estimate. 

whats your point anyway, because you and the other science/biology discounting user don’t seem to have a stance? Either you acknowledge there are 2 sexes, or you nonsensically believe there are several sexes?

No. But I would argue that something about people isn't so rare if it applies to 130 million living people. That's all I'm saying. I'm not denying that sex is generally binary. But intersex is the exception... And an exception, according to your data, that applies to some 130 million living people. I don't believe there are several sexes. I believe there are generally two, and that other times there is a gray area in between. That's the fact. I'm not denying science in the slightest. :kiss:

TheQueenLG
15 minutes ago, Halsey said:

Ig i just use “They” as “Those people” too often. Idk, just my language. I don’t really see what makes people so defensive about pronouns because most of the time people refer to you BY NAME. Also, I have a high pitched voice and am constantly called “her” by telephone operators, despite being a biological male, and I just ignore it. I’m just not that particular ig

I have a general apathy toward pronouns. As long as it's not something condescending, call me whatever the f*ck you want, so long as it gets my attention (the intended use of a pronoun). He/she couldn't matter less to me. 

Other people do care, and I respect their preferred pronoun. 

2School4Cool
4 hours ago, Akiki said:

The reason you are called he or she is defined by your sex organs. Sam smith is still a he. Like it or not. He is a biological man. It's stupid to choose pronouns. 

It’s never stupid for someone to express how they identify. By definition and biologically, “sex” and “gender” and different things. Their “sex” may be male, but that doesn’t mean their “gender” is as well. This isn’t about reproductive organs or body parts, it’s about inner identity.

See The Best In Everyone

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, derpmonster said:

Same rhetoric as trans deniers. 

Nope. Male refers to sex, man refers to gender. You just refuse to budge, so I won't bother any further than this. 

Like we have brain scans of Trans women showing their brains form is adherence to Cis Women.

And because these people laugh and then use oppressors actions to force non-binary people from being taken seriously and studied, there is no progress on non-binary people.

These people can claim they believe in science all the want, they only use science as their own personal weapon.

On 9/13/2019 at 10:46 AM, holy scheisse said:

Makes me wonder why there are gendered award categories in the first place. like "let's decide which person with a penis has the best song" or "which vagina had the biggest hit this year?"

Because if you give the award to the penis, some vagina will say that the penis won just because she is a vagina.

derpmonster
2 hours ago, geopang said:

And yes it is rare, 1.7% of the population is super rare.

Sis you yourself said rare does not automatically mean abnormal. Make up your mind.

There's a time when we stop pathologizing things as "anomalies".

stop it michael jordan GIF

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, Adakam said:

Because if you give the award to the penis, some vagina will say that the penis won just because she is a vagina.

This is ignoring decades of male abuse towards women and queer people.

Only until the 80’s did queer people making music deemed non-mainstream become mainstream i.e Hi-NRG. A prime example is Dead or Alive.

Disco Sucks backlash included numerous homophobia towards many Disco artists.

ChromaticaPunk
13 hours ago, 2School4Cool said:

LGBTQIA+

there's 4 more characters in that word since yesterday? it's getting out of hand.

2School4Cool
28 minutes ago, Kylo Ren said:

there's 4 more characters in that word since yesterday? it's getting out of hand.

LGBT, LGBTQ, LGBTQ+, LGBTQIA+, it’s all technically the same thing, and it’s been that way for a long time. The Q stands for queer/ questioning, the I stands for intersex, and the A stands for asexual. The + is for every other part of the community, such as the non-binary community. There’s many more letters too, and to be honest I don’t know what exactly they all are. It’s not getting out of hand, these people have always existed and been a part of the community, they’re just being recognized now. I just chose to include the QIA+ in this thread because I feel it is more inclusive.

See The Best In Everyone

Giorno Giovanna
7 hours ago, SKANK said:

If you shut down every uncomfortable conversation there will never be progress. If you think a post crosses a line report it, and allow the Mods to make a judgment call. Just my two cents.

thank you, I agree, because I hate when people just back out or take the easy route out when a discussion gets uncomfortable or not go the expected way

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

8 hours ago, ltlmnstr said:

Nah I don’t have any respect for you at all after this thread

Intersex people are intersex 

They don’t match male or female chromosomes

AND MANY INTERSEX PEOPLE CONSIDER THEMSELVES NON-BINARY

considering you’re just gonna ignore the dangerous surgeries given at birth for many intersex people to fix them, consider yourself ignored! 

I don't really about your respect for me. 

And intersex people are a male or a female, that's a fact and you should do some research if you want to try to correct me on this topic. They Just have some symptoms, but biologically, they are one of the two sexes we have. 

Also, if they feel non-binary or whatever, that's their thing and I respect that, but sex isnt gender like many people here said already. 

I never said I support the surgeries tho, you try to put words into my mouth right now

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived