Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, Lana Del Rey - Don’t Call Me Angel

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
littlepotter
3 hours ago, Hurem said:

Lana’s verse is so boring. She really is a one trick pony, huh?

a one trick pony who just scored a higher rating album than any of your fave's, be quiet twink

chaeri pls

RenegAde

the chorus would slap harder if they all sang it together  ,,what's the need of having three vocalist on the song  if one sings the chorus ???mileys part was the best and her small part of the chorus ate 

Gimme More

i really hoped this would have been good :saladga:

i expected better tbh! they all looked good though :selena:

#JusticeForBritney ♡

Tom Bradley

Lana's verse remains superior. I love Ariana but she's definitely released too much music this year. I no longer get excited for her releases because she has completely oversaturated the industry :interestinga:

Anveeroy

Am I the only who thinks that they tried to merge three different songs to one? :triggered:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Poissonche

The song is generally good, it just misses an overall punch. That chorus was not meant to start the song, and there is no climax at the end, which is really deceiving, because Lana's part is designed to announce an imminent climax. I'll listen, but I'll keep wishing for my climax. But the video is very good and well-shot. And I say this mostly as a Lana fan, it's really fun to see her in such a different setting from usual.

RadioIsOurs
6 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

The song is generally good, it just misses an overall punch. That chorus was not meant to start the song, and there is no climax at the end, which is really deceiving, because Lana's part is designed to announce an imminent climax. I'll listen, but I'll keep wishing for my climax. But the video is very good and well-shot. And I say this mostly as a Lana fan, it's really fun to see her in such a different setting from usual.

That's how I feel about most pop songs nowadays...they're all pretty flat

RahrahWitch

Song had potential no doubt, I kind of wish it went somewhere tho it seemed to stay pretty tame the whole time.

Lana's part slayed though :firega:

Lord Temptation
4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Hunny Lana’s entire career is a trick :chica:

4 hours ago, Hurem said:

Lmao no you just have bad taste in music, kiddo. 

Mr Judas

Stellar production and writing aside. The three ladies were not given equal shares of the song. That kinda disappointed me. Ariana is on for like 2/3 of the track length. The chorus should have been shared. I know they stuck to each of their strengths, Ariana's pop chorus, Miley's strong verse and Lana's verse/bridge hybrid. But still this could have been the lady marmalade of this generation but kinda failed. Nevertheless a BOP. 

Archived