💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Paulina Rubio - Si Supieran (new single and video)

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Mexican pop legend Paulina Rubio has released her new single and video "Si Supieran" and it's basically a diss track towards her exes. Please support ha now that she left her label and is most likely going independent and producing her own stuff.

Bambino
2 hours ago, Adrenaliner said:

Nice song!

I’m interested, if she is a legend then why was she dropped from her label?

There's nothing official regarding her leaving her label, but from what the song says, it's produced by Paulina herself, unlike her previous works. It's very unlikely that she was dropped. Her contract most likely ended and she didn't renew it :shrug: 

Adrenaliner
12 minutes ago, Bambino said:

There's nothing official regarding her leaving her label, but from what the song says, it's produced by Paulina herself, unlike her previous works. It's very unlikely that she was dropped. Her contract most likely ended and she didn't renew it :shrug: 

It would be weird that she would not renew it, knowing how expensive this industry is. How has her success being during the last few years?

Bambino
11 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

It would be weird that she would not renew it, knowing how expensive this industry is. How has her success being during the last few years?

Yes but the label has been pressuring her into making specific genres only because they're so successful. They haven't been promoting her that much. Her latest album wasn't distributed in physical copies in the US and other parts in the world. Maybe she wanted to be free without them and produce for herself.

She was huge in the 2000s. She's had 5 #1s on the Latin Billboard as well as #1 albums. Everyone in the Spanish speaking world knows her and her songs. But recently she hasn't been as successful as she used to be. Her latest album, released in 2018, was her first in 8 years.

Adrenaliner
1 minute ago, Bambino said:

Yes but the label has been pressuring her into making specific genres only because they're so successful. They haven't been promoting her that much. Her latest album wasn't distributed in physical copies in the US and other parts in the world. Maybe she wanted to be free without them and produce for herself.

She was huge in the 2000s. She's had 5 #1s on the Latin Billboard as well as #1 albums. Everyone in the Spanish speaking world knows her and her songs. But recently she hasn't been as successful as she used to be. Her latest album, released in 2018, was her first in 8 years.

Okay! But isn't this genre the popular genre at the moment? 

Fun fact: her song Ni Una Sola Palabra peaked at number 2 in Finland :vegas:

After songs like "Ni una sola palabra" and "Mi nuevo vicio" I'm always expecting something different from her. But hey, it's a cute song. I kinda like it.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Bambino
3 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

Okay! But isn't this genre the popular genre at the moment? 

Fun fact: her song Ni Una Sola Palabra peaked at number 2 in Finland

You mean reggaeton? Yes, but her sound is the pop/rock and she's always been loyal to that. I mean, yes, she's done lots of genres and she's musically experienced but reggaeton like very trendy and infamous for including trashy lyrics and sexual themes.

Ni Una Sola Palabra was huge everywhere I guess :legend:

Bambino
5 minutes ago, McYves said:

After songs like "Ni una sola palabra" and "Mi nuevo vicio" I'm always expecting something different from her. But hey, it's a cute song. I kinda like it.

Rumor has it that she made a video for Dame Mas but the label cancelled it. Maybe this song is her comeback at them (and her exes of course)? :shrug:

KURUSHITOVSKA

I can't believe she pretends to sell a tour and restore her career with this. I'm so decepcionadaaaaaaaa

She had Dame Mas, whyyyy

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived