Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Charli - Charli XCX

BleepBloop

Featured Posts

Stephen
17 hours ago, BeyerJ said:

Next Level Charli is genius ugh her mind it's one chorus after another it's pop maximalism at its finest!

Gone is straight up perfect. It's got the most satisfying and fresh sounding pop melody with the most bangin synths of ever

Click is just so powerful. Dylan Brady and Umru knew exactly what they were doing when they made this. Our wigs were targeted from the beginning. Oh and Kim ****ing destroys her verse.

I Don't Wanna Know has such a nice melody it makes me feel like i'm in space

Shake It has the most energy. The repeated vocals with changing effects in between absolutely massive verses is just so sick. I cannot wait for this one live.

In February 2017, Charli is like 'bitch, here's a beautiful pop banger but only half of it.' And i'll eat my portion.

2099 is literally the perfect closer. It could be cringe, her calling her music futuristic, but they pull it off big time. It's genuinely interesting production in these songs. The sound design is so good! 

I'm stoned :vegas:

omg yes agreed on all points. Next Level Charli is like not even a song it's just an epic CHANT :air:

Click is like I crash landed in a dystopian future night club and taken some crazy drugs and Shake It is when the drugs are really HITTING and I can see god.

I'm gonna lose my mind at her concert.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too much autotune. Only liked one song. No real bobs. It's a whole lot of gerneric top 40 sound. Not my cup of tea.

Tom Bradley
On 9/18/2019 at 9:21 PM, IHE said:

Too much autotune. Only liked one song. No real bobs. It's a whole lot of gerneric top 40 sound. Not my cup of tea.

Shake it, click, 2099, next level charli, February 2017, cross you out ... generic top 40? Sis please :triggered:

DutchHooker

@Magneto @Sneaky @Dutch @Flopplause

Well the first 50 people in the row will get free meet and greet, it looks like I'm going to leave at 10 AM in the morning :vegas: 

anigif_enhanced-2655-1417558153-5.gif

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

DutchHooker
1 minute ago, Tom Bradley said:

which shows are you guys going to?

Amsterdam obviously :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

BleepBloop
9 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

@Magneto @Sneaky @Dutch @Flopplause

Well the first 50 people in the row will get free meet and greet, it looks like I'm going to leave at 10 AM in the morning :vegas: 

anigif_enhanced-2655-1417558153-5.gif

Yeah me too, even though there are probably going to be only about 20 stans in Milan, so it won't be a problem really lmao:lolly:

9 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

Amsterdam obviously :vegas:

I'm wondering whether to buy a ticket for the Amsterdam show also. I already bought for the Barcelona one but I'm not sure if I will be able to go.

OT:

Album is decent, nowhere near Pop 2 but still. Highlights for me are: Warm, Silver Cross, Official, Shake It and February 2017. 

Giorno Giovanna
On 9/18/2019 at 10:21 PM, IHE said:

Autotune=/=generic

at first i didn't like the album aswell, but I gave it a real serious try and now I love it a lot. 

it is much deeper and more authentic than it appears at first. 

gone, cross you out, don't wanna know, silver cross have a lot of emotion hidden and are very relatable. 

gone: being overwhelmed by social situations and just wanting to leave, being introvert

cross you out: removing toxic people from your life

don't wanna know: trust issues with a loved person

silver cross: a self destructive passion/obsession

i think you haven't really tried to understand the album and message, thus your input is quite onesided and unfair

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

BleepBloop
On 9/18/2019 at 10:21 PM, IHE said:

:flop::flop::flop:, but okay

DutchHooker

@Sneaky @Magneto

The setlist is a disaster in my opinion:

She literally does the entire album and adds just a few extra songs..
No Roll With Me
No Femmebot
Not even Girls Night Out...

(Still excited, but this could've been better)

EE9JLG1XoAEYX0h?format=jpg&name=large

Archived