That’s what it gets for making me fall asleep:vegas:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You are not the first to change your votes, if you want. :hor:

Oh that’s great! I already had second thoughts about my generous 1,5. It could do without 0,5:hor:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Davian said:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8974447979eb654a91947
That’s what it gets for making me fall asleep:vegas:

You actually fallen into trance but was too new of an experience so you just assumed it was sleep. :grr:

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Davian said:

Oh that’s great! I already had second thoughts about my generous 1,5. It could do without 0,5:hor:

For The Greatest? :hor:

19 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

That happened in June, did you join the megarate club only a few months ago? :selena:

Yes :selena:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Enzo said:

Yes :selena:

Well just in time for NFR.

giphy.gif

You didn't participate in my  Lana Videography megarate though. :triggered:

Davian
8 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

For The Greatest? :hor:

That one is better than at least 4/5 songs on the album:hor:

9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

You actually fallen into trance but was too new of an experience so you just assumed it was sleep. :grr:

Actually that happens when I listen to Deserve:giveup: That’s an experience:giveup:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Davian said:

That one is better than at least 4/5 songs on the album:hor:

Actually that happens when I listen to Deserve:giveup: That’s an experience:giveup:

No offence but Deserve is a a safe, formulaic soul-inspired ballad. Venice Bitch is miles better & in a different dimension. :whitney:

Davian
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

No offence but Deserve is a a safe, formulaic soul-inspired ballad. Venice Bitch is miles better & in a different dimension. :whitney:

It’s more safe than Venice B*tch for sure, but it works:queenga: The heavenly production + the dreamy vocals:giveup:

17 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Well just in time for NFR.

giphy.gif

You didn't participate in my  Lana Videography megarate though. :triggered:

As I said, I like music, not videos :poot:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

41 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Don't get me wrong I'm fine with people using the whole spectrum. I was just explaining why I wouldn't use it in that way and how I think others possibly rate. 

I'm glad there have been no trolls in this one. 

Wait @Davian did that to Venice Bitch?! :udidnt:  :grr:

But there are so many 0 worthy songs on here though. The Greatest, Mariners, Venice Bitch. I could not give out enough. And of course the worst song of the record Hope is a dangerous things blah blah blah. That is like 25% of the album already and those songs suck. Doin Time is nothing to write home about either. And the title track is just boring. How to disappear is also underwhelming since we had it for so long.

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Davian said:

It’s more safe than Venice B*tch for sure, but it works:queenga: The heavenly production + the dreamy vocals:giveup:

What production? Piano chords and some layering in her vocals? :triggered: I don't like her vocals either because she sounds pushy.

Spoiler

You are making us get in mood for the Liberation megarate, I see you.

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

But there are so many 0 worthy songs on here though. The Greatest, Mariners, Venice Bitch. I could not give out enough. And of course the worst song of the record Hope is a dangerous things blah blah blah. That is like 25% of the album already and those songs suck. Doin Time is nothing to write home about either. And the title track is just boring. How to disappear is also underwhelming since we had it for so long.

No Venice Bitch slander allowed in my thread. :triggered: 

You listed some of my least favorites (The Greatest, Mariners and hope) but I would realistically rate all them as a 7. 

Glamourpuss
4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

dark-willow-buffy-the-vampire-slayer.gif

Archived