💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Gaga tweet: You’re the one who wanted to be a pop star

Dawson

Featured Posts

MessyTop
7 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Lmao this is the prime example of little monsters that are putting pressure on her. “She doesn’t prove me wrong so I’m not excited about it at all.” Again, she doesn’t NEED your approval. If you like it, that’s good, if you don’t like it, then it’s too bad and that’s okay. But you can’t go around and say she needs to prove “herself” to gain a fan in you, That’s just selfish, she’s a human ffs, she needs TIME. Yes it might take longer for her than other artists but hey different artists has different approach on making an album. We just have to give her TIME, stop giving her pressure, She might be lurking for all we know and when she sees comments like these she can easily feel unmotivated. I don’t blame her honestly.

Im not putting any pressure. She ain’t reading my posts at GGD. She puts her own pressure. And yes, is my hard earned money that buys her music and merch. Give her time? Lol sis it’s been years. 

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

girl...

Gurl, a hit but not a good song. Mind you, didn’t aged very well. Still meh, dunno why you’re all trying to convince me, I’m allow to say im not excited for Bloodpop. It’s my opinion, and that’s fine. 

2 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Im not putting any pressure. She ain’t reading my posts at GGD. She puts her own pressure. And yes, is my hard earned money that buys her music and merch. Give her time? Lol sis it’s been years. 

years? she released and whole damn album not long ago though

if you don't like it that's something else, but act like she isn't releasing anything for years is dumb.

MonsterofFame
5 hours ago, Dawson said:

welp she hates being a popstar

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgoghQh34COWnqLq8O_sf

I think this is Gaga not complaining about pressure or the lifestyle of being a pop star, but rather the type of MUSIC she knows we want from her.

She probably wants to release a metal/rock album, but knows that’s not what we want, nor will it sell as well. 

MessyTop
Just now, Sugden said:

years? she released and whole damn album not long ago though

if you don't like it that something else, but act like she isn't releasing anything for years is dumb.

I’m entitled to my opinion with out you calling me “dumb”. I never said anything disrespectful. 

7 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

is my hard earned money that buys her music and merch

You know it’s not an obligation to buy an album nor a basic need right? :laughga:

3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

I’m entitled to my opinion with out you calling me “dumb”. I never said anything disrespectful. 

I didn't call you dumb though? i said acting like she hasn't released anything is dumb, cause is not true.

but anyways...

RemovedPerRequest1
6 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

I think this is Gaga not complaining about pressure or the lifestyle of being a pop star, but rather the type of MUSIC she knows we want from her.

She probably wants to release a metal/rock album, but knows that’s not what we want, nor will it sell as well. 

Truth tea yaaas hoooney

22 minutes ago, MonsterofFame said:

To be honest, I think most fans would be here for that.

Gaga always said she will quit something she doesn't want to do and always preaches to be true to your gut.

People just need to give her time to do it.

dubstep111

I get it she’s tired but we deserve another pop album after the ARTPOP mess and not getting act 2 like SHE said. Not to mention no pop music since 2013 come on Gaga I’m getting old.

Meredith Grey

Lol she’s prob just stressed and tweeting a joke I’m just happy she seems to be tweeting for us at all 

MonsterofFame
1 hour ago, Mars said:

To be honest, I think most fans would be here for that.

Gaga always said she will quit something she doesn't want to do and always preaches to be true to your gut.

People just need to give her time to do it.

She's already done it. BTW was a rock-inspired album with electronic elements added to make it pop-friendly. Joanne was more of a rock album with country elements to it.

The Cure is the only real pop song we've gotten from her since ARTPOP.

jacs vs looser
26 minutes ago, Meredith Grey said:

Lol she’s prob just stressed and tweeting a joke I’m just happy she seems to be tweeting for us at all 

Yeah, it legit sounds like one of those times people get stressed at work because something isn't working at the moment. Just a cute lighthearted joke.

Archived