How are you racist? @Adarsh

Apparently loving animals makes you racist :air:

That boy is a monster
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Ally Campana
Just now, Adarsh said:

Apparently loving animals makes you racist :air:

Don’t pay attention to that person. They said Osama was admirable or something of the sort in one other thread way back. No reasoning with them. 

• LMAO 1
  • Thanks 5

Faysalaaa
5 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I’m a racist for opposing animal cruelty? What are you smoking sis? :udidnt:

4 minutes ago, scarlxrd said:

@Adarsh How are you racist?

He liked a comment mocking me simply for being from a certain country and making racist stereotype jokes about my race. Gagadaily team agreed the comment was racist. I called him out on it and wanted an explanation and he ignored me. I dont want to comment more because I dont want to distract from the topic.

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 1
  • Shook 10

RenegAde2888

If you are going to be mad at gaga for wearing meat then you gotta be mad at everyone who is eating meat ,stop the fake outrage 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

RAMROD

Too much time on their hands. :flower:

By the way, this thread just reminds me that Winter is coming soon. Trigger season for these people, I am sure. :pole:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Clowns ♥ Have ♥ Made ♥ Me ♥ Dance ♥ And ♥ Go ♥ Crazy ♥
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

Adarsh
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

He liked a comment mocking me simply for being from a certain country and making racist stereotype jokes about my race. Gagadaily team agreed the comment was racist. I dont want to comment more because I dont want to distract from the topic.

Your race? Half of my family and my boyfriend are literally the same race as you. How can I stereotype my own people? Not that I remember any of it lmao. And could you please remind me when I did that? Because that’s a serious accusation you’re making. 

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster
  • LMAO 3
  • Thanks 1

Candy Gaga

I’m a racist for opposing animal cruelty? What are you smoking sis? :udidnt:

Just ignore. He throw this word around a lot when in fact he come at everyone that doesn't share his beliefs.

• LMAO 2
  • Shook 1
  • Thanks 3

Faysalaaa

Your race? Half of my family and my boyfriend are literally the same race as you. How can I be a racist for doing that? Not that I remember any of it lmao 

Is this the "I have a black boyfriend/girlfriend, I cant be racist" argument? And you are indian, not Arab, but even if you were an Arab, Arabs can be racist towards Arabs. Just like if black people started calling blacks criminals for example. You should come up with a better excuse for liking a racist comment.

Can I call you a smelly curry indian because I dated a indian man and have family members who are indians?

Edited by Faysalaaa
  • Like 6

Faysalaaa
1 minute ago, Candy Gaga said:

Just ignore. He throw this word around a lot when in fact he come at everyone that doesn't share his beliefs.

I actually never used that word here, first time is now. This is all your imagination. And I never attack people who disagree with me. I would like if you could quote me doing any of this.

• Like 1

Zander

I wish gaga would cut the real fur and feathers out tbh (and exotic leathers). Never makes any sense to me people with pets wearing fur. 

• Like 3

RAMROD

Isn't GGD if not OOT for a bit, for muchly.  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ The ♥ Clowns ♥ Have ♥ Made ♥ Me ♥ Dance ♥ And ♥ Go ♥ Crazy ♥

Candy Gaga
3 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

I actually never used that word here, first time is now. This is all your imagination. And I never attack people who disagree with me. I would like if you could quote me doing any of this.

I was talking to @Adarsh 

I never mentioned you and I've got nothing to do with you. 

Edited by Candy Gaga
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 4
  • Love 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Adarsh
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

Is this the argument that says "I have a black boyfriend/girlfriend, I cant be racist"? And you are indian, not Arab, but even if you were an Arab, Arabs can be racist towards Arabs. Just like if black people started calling blacks criminals for example. You should come up with a better excuse for liking a racist comment.

Oh so you’re ostracizing me for merely “liking” a comment that mocked you? (Which I still don’t remember)

What about the hundreds of ridiculous and offensive comments you make on a daily basis? I thought you were just naive and ignorant but this is a new low, even for you. This is the last time I’ll be conversing with you. It’s about time I blocked your misogynistic Trump supporting ass 

That boy is a monster
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 2
  • Thanks 4

Runway

I see her oscars' smear campaign has started, Gaga got a couple too last year. Madonna fans really thought :rip:

• LMAO 1