Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj threatens a DJ

Ally Campana

Featured Posts

Borislshere

If only I felt an ounce of sympathy for akademiks

giphy.gif

also if you're going to put a hit out on someone, don't tell them. what kind of dumbassery 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow,  the twitter comments mostly sided Necki. :triggered:

She really lost her cool after Cardi took the spotlight 

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Luna Lovegood

So we are allowed to use the 'r' slur now?

luna’s advocate

beaublue

I don’t think he faked them, it’s pretty difficult to do in video without some massive editing & time on your hands... plus, Nicki has a history of snapping at people who criticize her 🤷🏻‍♀️

9 hours ago, Mordred said:

She's her own worst enemy. It reminds me of Azealia Banks. It's just sad at this point 

We’re seeing a new side of her, ever since cardi broke through.

Nicki has been mainstream since 2011 and we haven’t seen this behavior from her until 2018; she turned into AB 2.0.

4 hours ago, sampool said:

We’re seeing a new side of her, ever since cardi broke through.

Nicki has been mainstream since 2011 and we haven’t seen this behavior from her until 2018; she turned into AB 2.0.

This only proves what I have been saying since the beginning... Nicki is the type of artist that can't stand someone else being better and more Succesful than her... Especially if it's in the same genre of music... 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

I never thought she would have turned out this way. It's so sad to see her downfall in progress.

She did it to herself; she is a very nasty and ignorant woman. She needs help!

Musicisfreedom

I'm actually really worried about Nicki. I hope the people around her encourage her to work on her mental health and get some help. I don't want to see something bad happening, and this behavior is not normal.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived