💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG6 Q2 2020

Levine

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, S0436 said:

The chart monsters would not appreciate a Q1 release tbh.

chart monsters won't be happy until LG6 lead goes diamond within 2 weeks of its release... pay no attention to them, the music that matters the most doesn't chart the highest necessarily (NFR has been praised to heaven by critics and fans alike and debuted at #3). Content is what I'm most curious about (genre, lyrics, themes); at the end of the day, what difference does a hit get me other than winners sympathy (which is a highly problematic psychological phenomena)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the absolute ****in clownery

If true, this means she’s really going to play out enigma without changes until its last date in May 2020. If anything, she’ll add in the lead single while promoting it.

This’ll be tragic if she completely waits until the end of Enigma. Lead single wouldn’t be released til end of May, beginning of June if that’s the case.

rEaL cLoWn GiRl **** :flop: 

Idk but it feels like this fanbase can't stand any decision she made since 2015:ladyhaha:
 Joanne, Jazz concert, starring in a movie, pushing MR as second single, Enigma...etc, but turns out most of them are big success 
she just released a soundtrack in 2018, it's not like she didn't release anything since Joanne
calm the f*ck down pls

you do know that taking too much time doesn't equal to quality, right? :poot: 

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Diamond heart99
1 hour ago, Franch Toast said:

In your reading of the room, do you see her spending more time on acting, or on other things, like the BTW Foundation, Haus Beauty, or even just staying out of the limelight and maybe starting a family with somebody who is not Dan Horton of D Horton Audio Special Dinners? 

I think she will do another movie or limited series when it’s something she really believes in.

Other than that - I see her stepping back from the spot light for a long while. I don’t think it’s what she wants anymore. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

I feared this. She’s gonna finish Enigma before releasing the album. It’s probably gonna be the Born This Way single/album release cycle like she did while she was finishing The Monster Ball. She’ll prob sing the first single at Enigma. This could actually good tho, maybe we’ll get an LG6 tour!

For me, in all honesty, I do not care about waiting...my only issue is that if I'm going to wait that long I BEG Gaga to please make this era exciting beyond just 1 or 2 singles. I want 4 properly pushed singles and 4 incredible mvs. I don't think that is too much to ask...make LG6 a fun, eventful and long era! not a sporadically long era like Joanne was. Joanne was amazing in terms of live performances but the era's handling itself felt so...everywhere. She'd have weeks of relative silence, the promo for 1 single that lasted ages, then big amazing events, then weeks of constant silence, then mostly poorly done mvs etc...I just want a super consistent era.

Franch Toast
19 minutes ago, Ktaylor99 said:

I think she will do another movie or limited series when it’s something she really believes in.

Other than that - I see her stepping back from the spot light for a long while. I don’t think it’s what she wants anymore. 

Thanks! Do you know her or someone from her team, or are you basing this on observation and/or rumors? 

(In my mind, you're a member of the Haus or someone who knows her. :ally:) 

In any case, that wouldn't surprise me, especially if she wants to have kids and give them a semblance of a normal life (or even just to have a romantic life that isn't under public scrutiny). 

She/Her/Hers

Diamond heart99
9 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Thanks! Do you know her or someone from her team, or are you basing this on observation and/or rumors? 

(In my mind, you're a member of the Haus or someone who knows her. :ally:) 

In any case, that wouldn't surprise me, especially if she wants to have kids and give them a semblance of a normal life (or even just to have a romantic life that isn't under public scrutiny). 

Only in my dreams am I a member of the Haus.

Actually I would never have want to be, I’ve ended up working with people who I admired... some of its great - some of it not so much...

I do not know her personally, but I’ve worked in entertainment for 20 years and LA is a small town, so I have a pretty good read on all this crap. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived