💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga At a Private Philip Treacy Party in London today 9/16

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Kermit the frog

I miss 2009 when my friends and I used to go on and on about how gorgeous + different Gaga looked everyday but in a good way. She always made EVERYTHING work but it was within the next 24 hours that she'd be in something completely new and different but it worked. She changed her hair to match the outfits, lipstick, everything. Now she's so afraid to show her real lip size that she hasn't gone without lipstick/lip liner since 2011.

You're so predictable with your whining :(

Even I don't whine as much and I don't even like her anymore.

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I missed CrazyGa. The classy look is so dull. I want her wearing mismatched, crazy clothes and wreaths on her head - it's everything Gaga's about.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

You're so predictable with your whining :(

Even I don't whine as much and I don't even like her anymore.

you should read through all my posts, it's like you need a box of tissues

Kermit the frog

you should read through all my posts, it's like you need a box of tissues

I know sis, I still like you tho xoxoxox :(

boysboysboys

Me likey the headpiece!

I miss 2009 when my friends and I used to go on and on about how gorgeous + different Gaga looked everyday but in a good way. She always made EVERYTHING work but it was within the next 24 hours that she'd be in something completely new and different but it worked. She changed her hair to match the outfits, lipstick, everything. Now she's so afraid to show her real lip size that she hasn't gone without lipstick/lip liner since 2011.

I noticed that. I feel like she's become cautious, even fearful. Of course we don't notice it when the boldness comes full force, but it's there.

you used to be so positive and cheerful person :(

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Archived