Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Madame X Tour Bans Phones

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Inferno said:

And I said something untrue? For all the alleged objective criticism you have for an artist whom you dwell the fan forum of I find it ironic that you're stanning such blatant mediocrity here.

Here's why you are wrong. My comment of the Allure cover WAS objective, but WAS NOT criticism--Epione jokes are common on this forum, and we all understand that it is her body and she has every right to do what she wishes to make her feel better. I never said the fillers looked bad, jarring, or in any way denote a negative connotation to them--I simply stated that her bone structure is amazing and it has been paid for (both true facts.) 

Furthermore, your criticism of Madonna's tour is subjective because no one has seen it, art is not black and white (the way a cosmetic procedure is), and there have been NO reports of it being mediocre (because again, no one has seen it). 

I understand you think you're doing God's work here on this forum, but I can tell its because you feel like you've lost control of your personal life or something else is bugging you. This forum has a wonderful community that I am happy to be part of, and I'm sure many here will be willing to help you resolve whatever issues it is you are facing. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2019 at 7:26 PM, Jose P said:

Once again I’ll say it:

Hating on Madonna and calling her grandma doesn’t make you cool. It just makes you ridiculous and insufferable.

Your grandmas wish they could perform as well as Madonna at her age.

edit:  Misunderstood 

8 minutes ago, sampool said:

Literally no one above you referred to her age or called her a “grandma” in any way, shape or form. 

Faking quotes to fish for reactions isn’t cool, it just makes you ridiculous and insufferable.

There was actually one person who referred to her as “grandma” specifically, that’s who got me to write the post. Apparently they deleted it. If I recall correctly they said something along the lines of “grandma can’t keep up with the times” or something like that. Won’t @ them cause I’m not 100% sure who it was.

I wasn’t the only one calling out the ageism in this thread gurl. Why you trynna come for me henny?

Mean Girls Smile GIF by filmeditor

On 9/7/2019 at 8:49 PM, AJRocketMan said:

Making fun of Madonna for her age and labeling her as “grandma” is extremely sexist and anachronistic, and shouldn’t be tolerated in modern society and especially not GGD (I’m looking at you @Altair). And besides, it’s pointless—you know people are going to be saying the same thing about Gaga.

Anyways, I support this decision and I hope all goes well.

It was @Altair, and I wasn’t the only one who called out his ageist, disrespectful comment, as you can see above @sampool. Where’s your comment @Altair sweetie?

awkward queen of pop GIF

I dont mind the idea of a phone free experience, but taking them away is way too far, you never know when something bad can happen, someone might need to reach you, a family emergency or something.

They should just make clear to people coming in that theyll get in trouble if they are caught recording, but dont take away their phones and leave them disconnected from the outside world.

22 minutes ago, Jose P said:

It was @Altair, and I wasn’t the only one who called out his ageist, disrespectful comment, as you can see above @sampool. Where’s your comment @Altair sweetie?

awkward queen of pop GIF

Then I stand corrected. I’ll edit my OP. 

4 minutes ago, sampool said:

Then I stand corrected. I’ll edit my OP. 

We stan maturity :kara:.

Sorry if I came off too abrasive.

48 minutes ago, Jose P said:

awkward queen of pop GIF

I’ll make a hit thread about it. 

Just you wait sweatie 😘 

50 minutes ago, Adakam said:

I dont mind the idea of a phone free experience, but taking them away is way too far, you never know when something bad can happen, someone might need to reach you, a family emergency or something.

They should just make clear to people coming in that theyll get in trouble if they are caught recording, but dont take away their phones and leave them disconnected from the outside world.

Isn't it with you in a locked pouch ? Isn't that how it works? When you leave the theater it can be immediately unlocked from the pouch and used.......then must be put back in pouch and locked again to enter back into theater.

Y'all pressed asses dragging Madonna for this genius move when in reality you damn know Gaga would love to apply this to all of her concerts.

Musicisfreedom
On 9/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, Jeroen Bloeming said:

I kinda get this. But this tour goes to a few cities and I'd die to see what it looks like since she's not coming to The Netherlands :saladga:

I'm sure there will be a dvd release

Bitch I'm Madonna

beaublue

Wow... so you pay like $400 for a ticket & wanna take pics or vids to remember the experience but can’t & will actually have your phone LOCKED in a POUCH? Damn... that’s pretty f*ckin ridiculous man

Musicisfreedom

If anyone is interested - and nobody has already(they probably will) I will make a review with descriptions of the show when i see it in November. Specially for those of you who can't go to the show and want to know what its like

Bitch I'm Madonna

Musicisfreedom
2 minutes ago, lovedillon said:

Wow... so you pay like $400 for a ticket & wanna take pics or vids to remember the experience but can’t & will actually have your phone LOCKED in a POUCH? Damn... that’s pretty f*ckin ridiculous man

Then don't go - her show, her rules. Nobody is forcing you to buy a ticket. I got mine for less than $100 :classy:

Bitch I'm Madonna

Archived