Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Haus Labs ask fan to take tweet down

fathermonster

Featured Posts

SharkmanthaC

22 minutes ago, PhillipBagshaw said:

What does this mean? 

Some of their more popular songs. From the great era of music known as the 90s.

she/her/hers

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

"It means a lot to Gaga"

Way to guilt someone into deleting a tweet. :ladyhaha:

I'm pretty sure Gaga doesn't even know this is going on :laughga:

2 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She has italian meals to take care of lets be real here:ladyhaha:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

RAMROD

I am down with that sounds if that is true.

But mor einportantly, I am here to see how hunties here will suddenly stan for Prodigy when they didn't beforehand :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

SharkmanthaC
30 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Just like Haus Labs products, I ain't buying it :neyde:

haus.jpgSpeak for yourself, I'm counting the days down. :ohwell:

she/her/hers

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But mor einportantly, I am here to see how hunties here will suddenly stan for Prodigy when they didn't beforehand :poot:

The sadness of not knowing music from the 90s.  :bradley:

On a side note, I remember when their music came out and me thinking it was some of the craziest music ever because you could hardly understand them. I can't say I'm a fan now, but I know the music.

she/her/hers

Franch Toast
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Kinda like how LG herself once quipped, "Oh, so Little Monsters like jazz now?" 

She/Her/Hers

Gaga is the type to be secretive about music for years just to have a song leak haphazardly by her own team :madge:

Just now, Gagaplayer315 said:

Seems fake but I'm hyped nonetheless  :ohwell:

Me all the time :air:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Reginald

I've been taking a deep dive into similar groups like The Chemical Brothers, and Crystal Method recently. A Prodigy-style track would be everything I need in my life, especially if it's also a Dark Bop™.

Still though, I'm really starting to think that Haus Labs is her ultimate priority right now and this probably is just music for a commercial  #2021RadioCouldBeOurs

ChromaticaPunk
58 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

they have a rookie on their social media who is probably scared of getting fired if gaga found out.

frankiefermi
6 hours ago, LaLa said:

I mean you can believe what you like, but Haus Labs was DMing everyone that had the eyeliner video this exact same message yesterday, eg:

CD266-D50-2-B62-49-E5-9989-7-A0225040506

This guy is probably just hyping people up like every other fake insider :shrug: How would he know for sure it was new music?

Hi, I had to come and find the conversation, because people kept mentioning a thread on GD where my name was made. To be clear: I’m not hyping anyone, I’m not lying, I’m not an insider, never have I ever mentioneS the Prodigy (you people are really something). 

This is the copy and paste message I sent to the nearly 200 DMs I received in 24 hours: Hey it was a Tweet mentioning a new HL product which I believe is being announced around the launch date. 🤩.

As you can read from my public Tweets I was willing to give a brief explanation of what happened just to kill any curiosity because I knew many of you would come for new music. I decided not to address publicly the reasoning because as it was the result of someone messing up on the HL account I wanted to spare them some grief. I don’t have any video but I have watched it so please do not ask nor attribute quotes to me I haven’t said. I had some detailed conversations with you in DM but they are not for you to share with everyone without at least asking. 

have a good day. 

Archived