Animal Claws

Enigma  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Where's the ENIGMA

• I’m off the deep end, watch as I dive in
    • ENIGMA Pop Story is Fun!
    • 7.7+58+1.108

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/15/2019 at 06:46 PM

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

so keep that in your heart sweety. no need open it up :flower:

Silence Distasteroy

:flower:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Animal Claws

2. Shallow

tenor.gif

Overall Score: 9.721

Highest Score: 11 @KatieJudasGaga4 @Gagaoohlalafbf @GaGaLB @AndiGaga @ANTI WP @Josip

Lowest Score: 1 @Phoebe Buffay 

@Gypsygaga1 - One of Gagas classics and one of the best songs on the entire album, the vocals in the bridge are just breathtaking

@Fame Romance- Smash, iconic, ground-breaking 

@FfFfFfFF - The buildup from the haunting verses to the chorus when the drums and guitar start kicking in is one of the best musical moments on the soundtrack. The raw feel of the recording works with the track (even though on the first listens I felt like it was off-putting). A song that truly deserves its success!

@Creyk- Little known fact is that Demi Lovato's "shouldn't come back" is like a prequel to shallow, sonically it is VERY similiar to Shallow, but came out years before. I think it's worth checking out because it's also a very nice song.

@AndiGaga - Has to win this Megarate, it got Gaga back to success and is just a fantastic song, everybody knows it

@PinkPop- Heard this first in the trailer and thought ‘this film is a hit’ instantly. Was so alarmed by Cooper’s such precise vocals and the build up to Gaga’s highlight.

@doppelganger- A classic Gaga song. It's just beautiful.

@Enzo- is this one winning? are you all that basic? again? ksksks ICONIC

@Davian - What can I say, it’s a #1 hit for a reason.

@Ryusei- Iconic. Also the Violin/Cello/whatever that comes in during Gaga's verse gives me all the feels.

@MANiCURE 6- Pure genius.

@fede ARTPOP- The iconic version from the trailer needs to be released, her energy is life. A global Gaga hit.

@Ally Campana - The song that shooked everyone’s expectations. An instant classic. The chorus, the bridge, the BradGa dynamic.

@LVbuttondown- iconic

@MonsterMom - Amazing, Iconic, Magic

@Candy Gaga - Lyrical and vocal masterpiece. Production  is a bit off but Gaga's voice make up for everything.

@Phaye Monster - this instantly became a classic and I think we all fell in love straight away with the trailer. Impossible to dislike

WINNER: Always Remember Us This Way

tumblr_plz8s57fDd1v3hd3wo3_500.gif

Overall Score: 10.028

Highest Score: 11 @VenusHooker @IrishMonster @Enzo @Craven Moorecox @huttont @OpenHeartedMonster @Ally Campana @Jorget @MonsterMom @Charles 1989

Lowest Score: 5 @FfFfFfFF 

@Gypsygaga1 - One of Gagas best ballads, definitely in her top 3 ballads

@FfFfFfFF- A fan-favorite I don't like as much as the rest of the fanbase.. The thing that pulls me off from liking it is that the chorus is too cheerful, almost sugary and on top of that, it borrows the pre-chorus from Hey Girl. The intro on the other hand sounds so dark and dramatic but the rest of the track doesn't follow the same vibe. I felt this way ever since the fan-remake started circulating.

@Creyk - I think this will be #1 or #2 with Shallow

@AndiGaga - SHOULD. HAVE. BEEN. THE. SECOND. SINGLE

@PinkPop -  Shows off the pure talent Gaga has – I imagine her singing and playing the piano whenever I hear this. I’ve used this word too many times but it’s the only word that fits, just: beautiful.

@dllcll - The best song off the album and that’s on that.

@doppelganger A 70s inspired, Elton-esque ballad. A triple threat song with melody, lyrics, and vocals.

@Enzo- probably my all time fav song of hers, she snapped hard-

@DavianPerfect. When I first heard the snippet I wasn’t completely sold right away (even though I loved it). Once I saw the movie tho... I fell in love with it.

@Ryusei- Amazing vocals, love the lyrics, what's not to love? 

@DiamondKing - The hit that got away

@MANiCURE 6 - Also one of my favs !

@fede ARTPOP - A new Gaga classic

@OpenHeartedMonster - The words, her voice, the story, the bridge... She really did really good job singing this song, it's really hard

@Ally Campana- The best track on the album and one of Gaga’s best song to date. Still upset it wasn’t given the push it deserved because this song has THE potential for global domination. Or she could’ve kept it for LG6 and gave it a proper push. Anyway, I will be replaying this song over and over again till eternity.

@MonsterMom- this should have been the other superstar song from this album. It deserved more

@Candy Gaga- Deserved to be as big as Shallow. A slow song that shows her vocal abilities yet is not boring.

Archived