Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Melanie Martinez - K-12 Album (Out Now)

Rudz Xinc

Featured Posts

blackstar
Just now, RudzXinc said:

Where did you get that information? As far as I know, there is no Deluxe Edition.

I thought she confirmed there's going to be deluxe edition of the album? :oprah:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Harmon is British sfdh

Same thing to me

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

1 hour ago, PartySick said:

he's French

well okay you got me there

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Candy Gaga

Did she just stole the instrumental from the incredible Marry Me by Emilie Autumn for her wack song Nurse's Office and thought no one will notice 

Rudz Xinc
7 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

Did she just stole the instrumental from the incredible Marry Me by Emilie Autumn for her wack song Nurse's Office and thought no one will notice 

It's pretty basic Instrumental.

Nurse's Office is a masterpiece compared to this. :ohwell:

Look at those clowns

Candy Gaga
15 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

It's pretty basic Instrumental.

Nurse's Office is a masterpiece compared to this. :ohwell:

Melanie Martinez and masterpiece doesn't work on the same sentence sweetheart also Emilie is a critically acclaimed singer and musical and theatre artist so she still stole it :D

Rudz Xinc
1 minute ago, Candy Gaga said:

Melanie Martinez and masterpiece doesn't work on the same sentence sweetheart also Emilie is a critically acclaimed singer and musical and theatre artist so she still stole it :D

tenor.gif

Look at those clowns

moonboywow
16 minutes ago, Candy Gaga said:

You need to calm down. 

Ryusei

Just got done with my first listen and I really like Nurse's Office, Drama Club, Strawberry Shortcake, Teacher's Pet and Highschool Sweethearts

Rest might grow on me with the movie. Most albums grow on me after another listen.

Musery

PartySick
2 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

I swear to you there was a video of him floating around and he had a british accent I-

Maybe I'm just being a smartass and Haroldeene really does have biscuits and tea running through his veins :ally:

🖤

ZiggyZiggs

Ok I just finished listening to the album and watched the movie I love it tbh

the movie is definitely not perfect, some of the scenes don’t really flow into each other and the story is very disjointed but it is a visual album and not necessarily a full length feature film. it’s visually stunning tho

Archived