life

Original Enigma Concept SCRAPPED by Eli

Gagz4Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teal Ambition

I'm confused as to how this is only surfacing now :oprah: I've read this interview ages ago and thought people knew about it :selena:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

JustifyMyLove

We been knew about this since months ago and people keep discovering this today I’m- :ladyhaha:

Julia Volkova #1 stan

Mister G
4 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

I'm confused as to how this is only surfacing now :oprah: I've read this interview ages ago and thought people knew about it :selena:

Everyone forgot and shifted gears towards commenting on the show we ultimately got. I didn’t care for the Enigma entity or simulation plot, but still an enjoyable show. 

MaryJaneHolland

A simulation/anime concept is still cooler and fresher than whatever her idea was. 

Not Eli's fault her team made her look like a clown instead of an anime character.

HoneyB

I don’t like attitude he puts off... If Gaga, who’s in charge of the show and wants it done how SHE imagines it, and he’s just like ahaha, sorry sweaty! I don’t like your creativity! Idk I just have a bad feeling about him.

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

derpmonster

We knew this. There is no evidence those shoots were for Enigma. This is a silly rumor.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

And people got mad at me here once because i said she should keep professionals around her and not friends. :fail:

She is too kind, but she needs to be more tough when it comes to these career related things.

so no more WEIRD PHOTOSHOOT IS THE ORIGINAL LG6 :poot:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 minute ago, Talenti said:

I don’t like attitude he puts off... If Gaga, who’s in charge of the show and wants it done how SHE imagines it, and he’s just like ahaha, sorry sweaty! I don’t like your creativity! Idk I just have a bad feeling about him.

Mmm I get what you mean but at the end of the day is Gaga the one who has the last say in everything. It's Gaga people should be mad at (if they are). :koons: 

underneath the pine

Archived