đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Mysterious Photos for Scrapped King Kong Photo shoot (Gaga)

Enzo

Featured Posts

Tom Nook
1 minute ago, ltlmnstr said:

She’s a Taurus and it shows

I thought she's an Aries :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Society
2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

It's a new "high fashion/art" magazine that hasn't really caught on with the public. I think that's why I'm side-eying the idea that Gaga would do a spread with them even if they perhaps sometimes work with colleagues/friends of hers. Eli/Nicola/etc. work with a lot of magazines, so why would Gaga go with one of the lesser known ones?

I understand the need to push LG6 to the messes with a wider known magazine like Vogue or V Mag, but Gaga appearing on lesser known magazines are quite in line with her artistic persona imo. It will further strengthen her brand as one in line with art and high fashion than fast food pop culture.

She can still be on the covers of other magazines that have a more strict guidelines in terms of imagery that she can provide for their covers. Just like she could handle both Enigma and Jazz shows at the same time, she can dabble in different imagery for different magazines at the same time. She is the kind of flexible artist that not many pop stars can be in the current times.

Anyway, I still hope she can use that concept on LG6 though knowing Bloodpop, her music may be more GP friendly than dark, peculiar  GP-alienating vibes. 

RenegAde

I dont understand the obsession with dark concepts on this site ,the fame monster isn't coming back guys ,as for the shoot I dont think they were for enigma  ,there's no concrete  reason to believe any of these enigma theories ,cuz to  me those pictures had no concept behind them for a show ,they just had interesting editing 

fivefoottwo
1 hour ago, RenegAde2888 said:

dont understand the obsession with dark concepts on this site ,the fame monster isn't coming back guys ,

yet we got the coachella interludes, yet we got the JWT interludes, yet we got the enigma posters, yet we got that mysterious photoshoot, yet we got the V Magazine shoot. the “dark gaga” has never left for you to say it’s not coming back 

guyzplzstaph

I'm angry. Girl thought about something creative, interesting, dark any gaga to then let someone change  it for some cheap-ass  theme park 3d movie with .99$ wigs and make up. Gurl, get your sh*t together.

fivefoottwo
4 hours ago, LilyLark said:

It's a new "high fashion/art" magazine that hasn't really caught on with the public. I think that's why I'm side-eying the idea that Gaga would do a spread with them even if they perhaps sometimes work with colleagues/friends of hers. Eli/Nicola/etc. work with a lot of magazines, so why would Gaga go with one of the lesser known ones?

i’m side-eyeing it too. it could just be a coincidence that her pic was on the table. imma take this as a conspiracy 

fivefoottwo
3 minutes ago, guyzplzstaph said:

I'm angry. Girl thought about something creative, interesting, dark any gaga to then let someone change  it for some cheap-ass  theme park 3d movie with .99$ wigs and make up. Gurl, get your sh*t together.

blink twice if you need help 

Bradley
13 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

So Gaga has a who idea for Enigma and this guy was like “no that’s not as good as my idea” and she said “ok let’s do yours” 

But Enigma is one of her best shows so it didn't go wrong.

I speak as an attendee.

LilyLark
21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

But Enigma is one of her best shows so it didn't go wrong.

I speak as an attendee.

Also it's one of her best reviewed, if not the best reviewed, show she's ever put on...don't get lm acting like it's panned when it's been wildly successful from a critical and commercial viewpoint.

RenegAde
45 minutes ago, fivefoottwo said:

yet we got the coachella interludes, yet we got the JWT interludes, yet we got the enigma posters, yet we got that mysterious photoshoot, yet we got the V Magazine shoot. the “dark gaga” has never left for you to say it’s not coming back 

I never said dark gaga left ,it's part of her, gaga has that in her .but I'm tired of everyone expecting TFM reloaded 

Archived