💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Lady gagas biggest career mistakes or misteps

RenegAde

Featured Posts

seashellplay

Venus is not single quality. Singles aren't 'quirky and cute' - they're business honey. I get the argument how it embodies the ARTPOP theme, but DWUW thematically is superior and ARTPOP's singles should be diverse sonically, it's her colorful experiment era. DWUW if it lacked R ***** was the smartest decision and Gaga didn't work with fkin Terry. G.U.Y. honestly would've done better if it was released in earlier 2013, but we don't live in a perfect world where ARTPOP wasn't delayed. 

I'm pretty sure Formichetti left because Gaga was getting crazy and wanted new outfits all of the time. Formichetti made Gaga, well, Gaga. He made the Meat Dress, he made the visual idea of 'Gaga'. The idea of 'Gaga' is not just 'Stefani G. Italian Queen!!!', it's an amalgamation of Stef's voice and art, the dancers, Haus of Gaga, and more. ARTPOP was if not, the most important time of her life, she learned so much about the industry, went through literal hell, LIVED the decay of the 'Blonde Icon', and learned the consequences of being out of touch with reality and how those around you can **** you over. And I don't blame Nicola for going to pursue a better career, he's a fkin genius and there are bigger things for him LMAO.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FormAChetty

RenegAde. True he left for his own career goals but there is no denying her style has significantly diminished since he left. She could have easily found a better substitute other than  Brandon Maxwell :lolly: 

Archived