event

MTV 2019 VMAs

dit

Featured Posts

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Okay gurlies can't wait for Gaga's performance and her new single ''FUN'' :excited2:

Yes but do not forget the smash hit she will also release as a B side titled "Story of My Body" featuring Cardi B and Lizzo discussing the story of their bodies with Gaga :derpga: 

nikola
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

You're not going to wait for Gaga's performance???? FAKE FAN

There are better chances of gaga coming to my room to **** me with her disco stick while i am sleeping than her performing on VMAs 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Regina George
1 minute ago, dit said:

Yes but do not forget the smash hit she will also release as a B side titled "Story of My Body" featuring Cardi B and Lizzo discussing the story of their bodies with Gaga :derpga: 

OMG I almost forgot about that! I am so so ready! Story Of My Body will slay us and that's the story of our future!

alextruper17
Just now, nikola said:

There are better chances of gaga coming to my room to **** me with her disco stick while i am sleeping than her performing on VMAs 

OMG That American Horror Story scene came to my mind. The one where the junkie gets **cked by the monster in the hotel :saladga:

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

TheQueenLG
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

There's a new IT movie coming out? Since when?

A long time, b*tch. Get with it!

The lack of passion of Shawn and Camila. So cringe. They know they are fake ya ****, you can smell that there is something ****ed up there. But well Little Clowns, our fault for not voting Shallow enough 🥴🤡

Archived