Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hello Future Me When I Hear LG6

seashellplay

Featured Posts

seashellplay

Comment something pre LG6 and you can respond to yourself when Lg6 comes out X3!

Hi! I think LG6 will be such a hit bigger than Applause and Shallow..... Hopefully gaga isn't high... bye!!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi! I think LG6 will be a folk ballad album with no sounds but acoustic guitars and Gaga's light vocals...hopefully she's high so that she thinks she's dreaming when we come for her soul

FfFfFfFF

We won't be able to comment because old threads get archived at one point and who knows when LG6 will be coming. :selena: 

I already came to terms that I won't probably like the album and is better to set the bar low so.. I think there will be one or two songs that I really will love though. I'm waiting for it to exceed my expectations. :legend:

PartySick

Why bother saying something to someone who's going to die when he hears Lady Gaga's new rap/metal mashup album? :shrug:

💚

seashellplay
9 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

We won't be able to comment because old threads get archived at one point and who knows when LG6 will be coming. :selena: 

I already came to terms that I won't probably like the album and is better to set the bar low so.. I think there will be one or two songs that I really will love though. I'm waiting for it to exceed my expectations. :legend:

maybe gagnga will relese album in 1 weekie... lmao!!!!!!! you're that witch with a capital r!

gagaxsebert

Hi,

Is Gagz coming to Ireland on the LG6 tour or is she still superglued to Vegas?

and is R9 released like come on b**** give us the damn album 

many regards,

(insert real name :trollga:)

Used to be HighRoad

16 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Lady Gaga's new rap/metal mashup album? :shrug:

15 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Imagine Gaga doing something a la Rage Against the Machine

wow, so, but also kind of … lights out all we want to hear is guerrilla radio gaga ?

funkmedowntown

Hi LG6 If you’re reading this the year is probably 2099 and I’m already dead. Slay tho a new era is upon us  

Little Mons✟er

Archived