celeb

James Charles leaks his nude picture after getting Hacked

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antoni

The bullying in here is way more toxic and disgusting than James Charles posting a nude. But go off I guess. 

7 minutes ago, hurricane326 said:

Literally a professional photo. There's no way you can take a nude like that.

And that's ridiculous to think it's his only nude

Smh

It can't be a professional photo. You can see the sink underneath the mirror. It's a reflection. BUT it wouldn't surprise me at all if he used some app to make his ass bigger or if he's had the Kardashian treatment. Not sure why he would have had an operation though, since he's supposedly a virgin. Unless a phat booty makes him feel better about his virginity lol

My name isn't Timmers

2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Not sure why he would have had an operation though, since he's supposedly a virgin. Unless a phat booty makes him feel better about his virginity lol

Almost certainly. It's sad that even the most currently relevant gays are judged for their looks and feel the need to be better

OMonster

I think this is inappropriate considering his audience, *but* I understand why he did it tbh. 

Let's be real - he was hacked by someone who probably wanted to leak nudes / sensitive material. 

He took ownership of the situation (all be it in a childish way) in his own, very James Charles way. 

I don't agree with it. But I get it. 

It's not exactly a big deal, either. Most people post things like this on Instagram on the daily.

subtext / fantasy

23 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

It’s up in his Twitter 

84-F97-DBA-70-C1-423-B-B298-C19-F568-EF8

I should suspend his account for this.

whore
11 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It's literally just his ass and it looks just like every famous girl photo. Even Gaga exposed her ass many times. Let's not be dramatic.

Also sister's ass looks great

Definitely just wanted an excuse to post an ass photo :awkney:

whore
7 minutes ago, Timmers said:

The bullying in here is way more toxic and disgusting than James Charles posting a nude. But go off I guess. 

I would just like to clarify, when I said “how ugly” I wasn’t referring to him, I was referring to the story. My friends and I always call things “ugly” but I guess that doesn’t translate well online. 

Regina George
10 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Definitely just wanted an excuse to post an ass photo :awkney:

sure but it's still not ugly

Nightwing

Ummm, okay. Was he just desperate and looking for a reason to post it?

It's not like it would damage his "career" for a nude to leak. I mean... :saladga:

Archived