💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Katy won the fight but Gaga won the war. Why?

Bobbins

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LGMonster95

Literally what war and what fight? Oh you mean stans being as usual toxic for their own faves? We all knew that Gaga is gonna be the one that's gonna last longer, be more respected etc bc she's way more talented, more versatile, she's not afraid to challange herself to do new stuff and so on. Katy is not forgotten but she's currently at her lowest point in her career commercial wise but I got to say that is gonna be a lot tougher for her to make a comeback, she has to change her style which is out of her comfort zone.

gagzus

If there was a war Gaga infinitely won it before 2013 anyway based on the impact and success of her eras 

AmericanxDream

I can't @ half of you defending Katy. Lord, when did this become Katy Daily? She LOST. Deal with it. 

LilyLark
3 hours ago, McYves said:

Which war and which fight? :ladyhaha:. They are just two women trying to make music. There's enough space for both I guess. I swear to God that stans are insufferable :saladga: and they create the "wars", not the pop icons.

Yep—these "wars" only exist in the minds of stans.

And people wonder why celebs interact way less with "stans" on social media nowadays—I think this is (one) of the many reasons why. Stans insist on pitting artists against one another, and artists are probably worried stans will twist something in an attempt to make it seem like they were shading another artist.

SPARTACUS
5 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Because one is willing to expand beyond her reach and gifted the talent to do so.

While another one..., not so much. Instead she is getting more and more awkward and hard to relate to as days goes by. :shrug:

Then why does Taylor keep winning?  Taylor's been pandering to the same demographic since day1 and she's no more talented vocally or as a songwriter than Katheryn.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

River
35 minutes ago, Oshawott said:

I can't @ half of you defending Katy. Lord, when did this become Katy Daily? She LOST. Deal with it. 

tease teasing GIF

Spoiler

he's so cute!! I can't!! sorry I'm gonna stop I promise :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

AJRocketMan

The “war” between Katy and Gaga is so exaggerated. There was never a big fuss about it when it was actually happening!

WitnessEye
6 hours ago, The Bling said:

This guy again? I would've hoped he was banned by now lmao

Why you have to spread the hate? It's just a fcking thread, why you guys everything get so personally

Red Velvet

And we see you over there in the internet

Comparing all the girls who are killing it

But we figured you out

you need to calm down 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Red Velvet

Also, what a shame because your profile is D.O.... Well, I guess you really learned a lot from the EXO-Ls who kept pitting themselves with other groups, eh?

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

PutUrPawsUp
15 hours ago, SherlockPart2 said:

But Gaga is not less of a queen of shade she has said too much bout her and let's not forget how much Katy love and respect Gaga and on the other hand Gaga is deadass cold to her, she haven't acknowledged her publicly in a nice manner!

There are like a million things wrong with these sentences.:ladyhaha:

Archived