Times Gaga had you HYPED?

Tom Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Z
3 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

The beats commercial with DWUW was one of the best for me too :selena: it sounded so much better in the commercial than when we had the whole song lmao 

I don't agree, that whole song slayed me hard than I could've expected. I think it's the last song I heard and thought "OMG this song is absolutely perfect!"

Edit: I got the same reaction with Is That Alright?

MonsterMom

When I thought her and Bradley were going to go at it right there on the Oscar stage :sharon: :ally:

James Gibson
27 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

She's hyped me up many a times, but one of the greatest was when she announced ARTPOP. What a time to be alive.

7-1-13_Inez_and_Vinoodh_001.jpg

Never forget when waking up casually during my vacations I logged on a gaga fannsite and there was this and every date after months of dust and Gaga's missing. Nothing compares.

My  only hope is that something like this will happen out of nowhere in any of these days and will have LG6 info in our hand after all this suffering  :bradley:

James Gibson

Also, when she announced Perfect Illusion after that huge mess with Elvis Duran and getting this whole fanbase exposed on the radio + ASIB had been greenlit the day before when we were all so pissed thinking Gaga gave up on music (little did we knew whtat this movie would turn out to us).

And then Gaga did thos instagram posts announcing the single to september. My heart exploded and I literally strat screaming at school of excitement.

Something I also can only dream of happening any of these days :bradley:

ElectricKing
4 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Never forget when waking up casually during my vacations I logged on a gaga fannsite and there was this and every date after months of dust and Gaga's missing. Nothing compares.

My  only hope is that something like this will happen out of nowhere in any of these days and will have LG6 info in our hand after all this suffering  :bradley:

yass that would be amazing, i feel like we all had a similar experience when this image was posted back in July 2013 

DanceInTheDark

Pre Born This Way; 

The Single, The Record tweet 

The Gaga visions, the song snippets, the teasing, new songs at the tour. :giveup:

The performances, the interviews and the album leak :cryga:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

adamsenigma

I literally thought she was coming to serve her best music and visuals but well

2012 as a whole was THE hyping year

When she got the ARTPOP tattoo, when she announced she was working on 2 different sides of the record (:cryga:), Monstervisions announcing contests for Monsters but also that ARTPOP would be a visual album (:bradley:) and have his own app (:rip:), when she unveiled the fiber optic wig, the entire Fame campaign, the Partynauseous announcement (:messga:

2012 was THAT year only because of the hype it generated in the fandom

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

so many (random access) memories … think most of the ones that came to mind are covered; but this sixteen-second blueprint symphonic felt like funk the punk: a prelude, for which i was hyped in the hypothetical:

GagaMariaSpears

When she sang Born This Way in the 2010 VMAs, I remember after that I check on iTunes everyday hoping to see a new release :messga:

Archived