• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I
21 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

ECgP7-jXsAAMQ8d?format=jpg&name=small

:giveup: 

STUNNING :firega:

I can't wait to see the whole shoot. I assume its for Haus Labs and the start of the LG6 era together. She has been teasing the studio on her insta lately just as much as Haus Labs

FlopSlurper
5 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

It’s seriously exhausting to see you meltdown on literally every single thread about Gaga related news. We get it, you hate Hags Labs and you wish it never happened. Let’s move on and at least look forward to see what she has in store for LG6? She can promote BOTH new music and her beauty products at the same time. No need to meltdown lmao.

lmfao where? 🤡 From my last 16 posts only 2 have been Gaga related and they were literally 1-2 lines, with no disrespect or anything just my opinion. The only one who seems to be having a meltdown is you :air: It ain't that serious ma-

Allure is a beauty magazine that is monthly Rihanna and Kim K were both on the covers and they have beauty lines ! i wonder what else she will cover for Haus Beauty :awesome:

nodandsmile

Don't care what it's for. She looks sickening and I can't wait for the official pics to be posted  :giggle:

Delusional
1 hour ago, Kween said:

Can we get Gaga tries 9 thing she’s never done before?

1. Release a good album

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

ydnmnme

They wrote many accounts to take the pics down 

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

DonatellaPop
1 hour ago, Kween said:

Can we get Gaga tries 9 thing she’s never done before?

perform the cure live?

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

MoonIsRising

Omg the wait for LG6 is killing me... I'm not even excited by this photoshoot knowing it's for Haus Labs. Anyways Gaga looks pretty good !

Archived