question

Favourite YouTuber?

Taylucifer

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

which is your loss really - her work is fantastic and goes beyond cheap entertainment - she talks about politics and society in detailed, yet accessible way, and her presentations really makes her channel one of a kind

Btw, what was the point of asking for recommendations if you were just gonna respond to a recommendation with that gif? :oprah:

I was under the impression recommendations were welcome, but I guess we were just supposed to pick from the ones you've listed - my mistake :huntyga:

I think the gif was more of a response to the 'not one mention ... how do y'all sleep at night?' part :bradley:

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, Blue Madonna said:

I think the gif was more of a response to the 'not one mention ... how do y'all sleep at night?' part :bradley:

because the person who responded with it actually took the suggestion under serious consideration I'm sure :laughga:

Taylucifer
15 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

which is your loss really - her work is fantastic and goes beyond cheap entertainment - she talks about politics and society in detailed, yet accessible way, and her presentations really makes her channel one of a kind

Btw, what was the point of asking for recommendations if you were just gonna respond to a recommendation with that gif? :oprah:

I was under the impression recommendations were welcome, but I guess we were just supposed to pick from the ones you've listed - my mistake :huntyga:

lol, it was a joke, but she seems interesting, I'll check her out. Sorry for offending you

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

Taylucifer

tomsches
13 minutes ago, Notget said:

I get what you're saying but don't a lot of people look up to singers and actors and sportsmen? :oprah: Btw you're cute

No. I'm a teacher and I work with students from 10-18. When me and my parents were young we liked singers like Pink linkin park or Blink 182 or football players who eventually inspired us to learn how to play an instrument or do sports. But nowadays kids dont even know any musicians anymore. 11 year old girls only know girls from make up tutorials. They literally only care about people who just sit and talk nonsense and I think this is a very sad development in our society. 

RAMROD
3 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

wig, there's so many:staymad:

Yup. They are all of various genres. Hope you will enjoy any pf them :D

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

CautiousLurker
2 minutes ago, Taylucifer said:

lol, it was a joke, but I'll definitely check her out she seems interesting. Sorry for offending you

I'm glad you're starting to take this seriously... I expect a 5000 word summary of her progression as a youtube influencer by tomorrow 

tenor.gif?itemid=10520748

Spoiler

There will also be a quiz

DevotedLeftBoar-size_restricted.gif

Taylucifer
Just now, tomsches said:

No. I'm a teacher and I work with students from 10-18. When me and my parents were young we liked singers like Pink or Blink 182 or football players who eventually inspired us to learn how to play an instrument or do sports. But nowadays kids dont even know any musicians anymore. 11 year old girls only know girls from make up tutorials. They literally only care about people who just sit and talk nonsense and I think this is a very sad development in our society. 

for most of them, yes. especially the makeup guys and girls. but there is one light. simplynailogical. she is actually so sweet, she cares about eduction (she's paying for the tuition of three university students this year) and she still works a normal job.

Taylucifer
2 minutes ago, CautiousLurker said:

I'm glad you're starting to take this seriously... I expect a 5000 word summary of her progression as a youtube influencer by tomorrow 

tenor.gif?itemid=10520748

Hide contents

There will also be a quiz

DevotedLeftBoar-size_restricted.gif

:huntyga:

Sanne Godijn

Shane dawson jenna marbles safyia nigaard mpriah elelizabeth nerde crafter chadtronic peanutbuttergamer ready to glare colleen ballinger/miranda sings rachel ballinger sssniperwolf blameitonjorge phantomsnider emilia fart grave3yardgirl simplynailogical 

2School4Cool

The only ones who I watch almost every new video are Dylan Is In Trouble and MacDoesIt. I also watch FBE, Tristan Parades, Markiplier, AJayll, Game Grumps, Zachary Campbel, Mark Rober, etc. but I typically just watch the videos that pertain to my particular interests.

See The Best In Everyone

HoneyB

Zachary Campbell

Don bbw

Jenna Marbles

Supermega

GameGrumps

AsToldByKenya

Evleynfromtheinternets

:pray:

💋 đ•Šđ•„đ•–đ•Ą 𝕐𝕒 â„‚đ• đ• đ•œđ•šđ•–đ•€ 𝕌𝕡💋đŸȘ

Archived