• LG6

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

What's up with The Fame (Monster) and The Fame Monster

:air:

The parentheses include 14 hidden tracks.

whore

All I’m going to say is Ray Of Light was Madonna’s seventh album...

and X is Kylie’s tenth album (arguably her best)

imnotyourbabe10

Aw man, I messed up on my vote!  Re-do?  I accidentally did The Fame (Monster) one...I just meant the EP. 
I could also see the argument for BTW (has her life, philanthropic messages, etc).  AP is the most "Gaga" to me but TFM takes the Cake for the short but tight theme (each song representing a "fear") and its production.

It's possible, as others have said, that the best has yet to come...not sure how that would work though.  I don't know about you guys, but I have such fond emotional attachments/memories to the TFM - BTW - ARTPOP transitions.   C2C to Joanne and ASIB were cool to see her explore more but my Gaga Trilogy is the one above and I don't feel as "connected" to  C2C, Joanne or ASIB.  From a more "objective" perspective, I still think it's either TFM, BTW or AP...

Jadeykins

her albums currently out i'd say Born this way, although TFM might fit better.....i still think her opus is coming though 

xoxo Craig
8 hours ago, Blue Madonna said:

Is yet to be released. Unpopular opinion but I think she hasn't released a TRULY great album yet, although I have faith that it will come.

What would make a truly great album in your opinion?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

I think she betters herself at every album so I'd say her best is yet to come. If  ASIB is anything to go by, we know its in there

End Racism Now

TheQueenEnthusiast
3 hours ago, KatherinePierce said:

Many people know TEOG and You and I? Please stop. Only the fans knows them. Even some people knew TEOG but they didnt knew gaga sang it. And if the gp knew them they should’ve sold more. And ı am not the only one who dont like the album they were many bad reviews when the album first came. And they were about how the production is messy and the massage of the album isn’t genuie. And they were right. BTW single was great but rest of the album about being yourself was too much. 

I'm sorry but you're either on crack or maybe TEOG and You and I weren't big where you're from? The Edge of Glory was played HEAVY here. HEAVY!!! as was You and I in the south of the country due to's country inspired tempo. the GP loved it far more than BTW at the time tbh just because what BTW was about but nonetheless BTW sold more because of the hype and many gays bought it lol. And what do you mean sold more? Right now both are triple platinum certified. I still hear the edge of glory on the radio once in a while at night. You might not live in the US which is why you might have differing views but I'm here to tell you both songs were big hits here. Crossing 3 million units (this was certified in 2016 it might be more now) is no mere feat to do especially when you had something like Adele, Rihanna, and your earlier singles competing with you.

And yeah the album is called "Born This Way" it was a self-empowerment album dedicated to all her monsters and to the LGBTQ community... I think you should delve into what she says more on BTW there's feminist theory, biblical allusions, social references, American political commentary, self-empowering messages, and dance-love songs. We have definitely not heard the same message/album. The only song I can say that doesn't fit into BTW is Heavy Metal Lover, as much as I love the song. 

whore
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t think she’s released a truly “Gaga” album yet. So far they’ve been to the theme of something, and they’ve been commercially appealing. I still believe her sound has yet to be fully realized. She’s still experimenting with her look and her sound. Artists usually release a self-titled when they’ve reached artistic actualization, and I believe she’ll take advantage of that one day. 

misunderstood

I think she has yet to put it out I have a favorite album but I still think that she has yet to put out her best best work even tho I love all her albums (except Joanne)

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I'm not fully sure, but I know none of Gaga's albums are it. I know a great album is when you come out the other end in awe. The album would be perfectly cohesive, consistent amazing production, and wonderful lyrics. I don't really know how else to describe it :emma: 

xoxo Craig
3 hours ago, Loeppke said:

I don’t think she’s released a truly “Gaga” album yet. So far they’ve been to the theme of something, and they’ve been commercially appealing. I still believe her sound has yet to be fully realized. She’s still experimenting with her look and her sound. Artists usually release a self-titled when they’ve reached artistic actualization, and I believe she’ll take advantage of that one day. 

What if LG6 is "Gaga" yet it doesn't deliver that best album quality? :oprah:

End Racism Now

whore
9 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

What if LG6 is "Gaga" yet it doesn't deliver that best album quality? :oprah:

Then it better not be titled Gaga :madge:

Archived