???  

410 members have voted

1. 1. ???

Featured Posts

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arturo

No, I find ARTPOP to be my least favorite. But they’re all good.

ASIB is her best though :fan:

xoxo Craig

We should have a rule against misspelling "Gaga" because everytime I see "GaGa" its triggering :triggered:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

But OT: Born This Way is her worst. It has many great songs but it also has many bad ones too 

End Racism Now

2School4Cool

Joanne has been my favorite Gaga album since I first heard it. Gaga is the person who taught me to love electronic music, and I think she makes the best electronic pop music out there, but for me, there was something so thrilling about hearing her sing these songs with a more natural instrumentation. I adore all of her albums, but Joanne is my absolute favorite. Don’t get me wrong, I love her electronic pop music, it’s like ear candy to me, but Joanne is still my favorite. Angel Down, Million Reasons, Diamond Heart, Joanne, so many masterpieces on that album.

See The Best In Everyone

SPARTACUS

Always the same troll member starting these "GaGa" threads. :coffee:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀ℱ

Inferno

Im going to preface this by saying that I don't think Lady Gaga has made a "bad" album. Even if I don't care for one, I still think it has its upsides. Nothing, musically, has been a total trainwreck imo.

That being said....Joanne is my personal least favorite. For the most part it doesn't appeal to me sonically or aesthetically. Theres aspects of it I enjoy, I like a few tracks but I don't feel compelled to listen to them in the same way I do tracks from previous albums. Which was kind of annoying because I really like Mark Ronson (and hes daddy af, I want his musk all over me, I digress). For me it was largely just a boring era that happened to have a landmark moment for her career, the Superbowl. But I lowkey wish she would have had that opportunity in a previous era where she could have done something grander or more provocative with the platform i.e. Born This Way or Fame Monster eras. But thats just fan ramblings at that point.

I also think people do the most with it though. Ive seen so many gays or pop stans refer to it so negatively like its this horrible stain on her discography or something and the majority of those people have not even listened to the damn album to be able to have an opinion in the first place lol

KatieJudasGaga4
24 minutes ago, Princess Zelda said:

I'm sorry but to me The Fame is easily her worst. Not that it's bad, but it sounds pretty dated to me nowadays.

This, I love The Fame, like absolutely love it, but its kinda dated now besides the singles

Tom Nook

Also what’s with the GaGa spelling this ain’t ATRL :poot:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Doncho

Nope but its her worst era since the videos were awful :huntyga:

Im glad it gave us Million Reasons though, my favorite ballad of hers!

gumzy3000

Truthfully, I can not even bring myself to say "worst Gaga album" because all her albums are good. Some are definitely better than others but I applaud her always trying new things. Joanne actually has some great tracks. In fact, Diamond Heart is probably one of my favourite Gaga songs :heart:

trolly troll troll

GypsyBabe

Can I report you for "GaGa"? :poot:

Also, Joanne is an amazing album so no. 

⚯͛

LGMonster95

Joanne is definitelly on her top 3 albums. The fame is her "worst" to say (I can't even say worst because in reality is definitelly not a bad album, it's good)

Archived