Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish for V Magazine

radioactive

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I didn't ever think it would be Gaga... but Billie?? This does not go. Cardi would have been a better fit

You think someone like Cardi deserves to be on a major issue of V Magazine? No...

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, Rio said:

You think someone like Cardi deserves to be on a major issue of V Magazine? No...

And Billie does?

End Racism Now

matteonster

:ladyhaha: - that’s all I have to say

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

littlepotter

I don't see why you all are being so mean and nasty towards her. I love this picture.

chaeri pls

34 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

I don't see why you all are being so mean and nasty towards her. I love this picture.

It's just their opinion. This cover ain't it:shrug:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

Scarlet Bitch

im bored

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

xoxo Craig
54 minutes ago, Natural Gas said:

im bored

This is what Billie's specialty and talent is... the art of boredom and making people bored :vegas:

End Racism Now

LilyLark
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

And Billie does?

Agree. Cardi was the first solo woman to win best rap album at the Grammys and has a small part in Hustlers coming out next month. I don't have an issue with Billie and I even like some of her music, but for a 20th anniversary issue I expected someone with more—girl just got her first #1, hasn't won any grammys, isn't really promoting anything except Bad Guy, etc.

LilyLark

Cringe at some of the comments about Gaga from lm on that IG post. No wonder we have a reputation as one of the worst fan bases out there.

And yeah, y'all were clowns if you thought Gaga was going to cover the issue when she's got nothing to promote except HL (which she already promoted  a month and a half ago) AND she was just on the cover about six or seven months ago. She's still in the studio, too, so even if she's doing the finishing touches it still means the at the earliest the album won't be released until late September. We might get a cover in October or November for LG6, but who knows.

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Agree. Cardi was the first solo woman to win best rap album at the Grammys and has a small part in Hustlers coming out next month. I don't have an issue with Billie and I even like some of her music, but for a 20th anniversary issue I expected someone with more—girl just got her first #1, hasn't won any grammys, isn't really promoting anything except Bad Guy, etc.

Not just that... Cardi's personality is way more interesting and exciting than Billies. No matter what you think of Cardi, she can grab peoples attention and she is funny and relatable. She has a daughter, she has the record for the longest running solo female rap song of all time, a number one hit album which spawned multiple hits and records... and as you said, got a Grammy.

She delivers performances and really goes all out for them. The way she blew up was similar to how Gaga came out guns blazing.

End Racism Now

Archived