Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

(Part 2) Big Brother Pokemon Gen 1 Edition

Lazz Monster

Featured Posts

Lazz Monster
54 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

Well mega gengar would be kinda OP :triggered:

edit: nvm that's me being dumb and not reading the rules again nnnn I'd like to challenge but I can't today :bradley:

That's ok, i'll extend the deadline.  I'll only start season 2 when the other big brother is over anyway

We're far from the Shallow now

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lazz Monster
2 hours ago, DreamingMonster said:

Oooh i wanna return! 

So i can choose one Pokemon whit one attack or 4? What's an EV and an IV:messga: (you are stressing me out cause I don't know the English names of nature and ability. I played Pokemon in german :D)

EVs and IVs are what determine your pokemon's stats. The higher they are, the higher the stat will be. Each stat can have a max of 252 EVs and 31 IVs. With a max total of 510 EVs.

The website Pokemon showdown is pretty self explanatory when it comes to natures and abilities. Just go there and you'll see it

Lazz Monster

So my random pokemon was Clefable and @A Hybrid and his Alakazam won against it fair and square. So, as I promised, they are back in the game :firega:

Will they last longer this time? who knows :reductive:

source.gif

I'm still accepting more battles.

@Hades @NNES @VOLANTIS @IrishMonster @Enzo @Phlop @DreamingMonster @mister max @LeJudas @Joesuda @GayPrideUnicorn @Bloody Grammys

VOLANTIS
On 8/23/2019 at 7:09 PM, Lazz Monster said:

Would any of you be interested in coming back? @VOLANTIS @IrishMonster @Enzo @Phlop @A Hybrid @DreamingMonster @mister max @LeJudas @Joesuda @GayPrideUnicorn

I kinda have an interesting idea to make one of you return to the competition. :lolly:

I was Born To Die (Again) :vegas:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Lazz Monster

So, I guess nobody else is interested and my rule flopped :selena:

Anyway, our next and final HoH is...

tumblr_lrub24VqJJ1qd87hlo1_500.gif

Chansey!! Congrats, you are our first finalist.:applause:

Since that's me, I'll choose two pokemon to be up for eviction.

Lazz Monster

Fire-Type Ninetales 0daa235d02a5c297bf3473b278d959ac5950bdd9 @Hades vs. Psychic Type Alakazam c0ed691dac3b44f8dc3dd011d2ae2129ee8a2f93 @A Hybrid

Since your vote is the only one that makes a difference, who do you choose to leave our competition? @NNES

Lazz Monster
1 hour ago, GayPrideUnicorn said:

I am but there's just so much going on right now so I don't think I have time or energy for that

that's ok, i get it, I hope everything works out for you :kara:

Lazz Monster

Unfortunately we have to say goodbye to Ninetales and @Hades :bradley: Despite being the only three-time HoH, it just missed the cut for the finale :bradley: I guess it used up all of its luck before it should :bradley:

2b49d181e6f4b3c311927a866f5b1b4784278d48

Lazz Monster

So, we have our three finalists :applause::applause:

First of all, we have Chansey and @Lazz Monster :party:Despite not being a powerful attacker like the other two, its cuteness and resilience got her through to the finale :applause:

giphy.gif

Lazz Monster

Next, we have Dragonair and @NNES :party:

It beat out some pretty tough odds, especially because its evolution was also competing, but he's here to prove any pokemon, fully-evolved or not, can become great :applause:

WelltodoPoliticalIberianlynx-size_restri

Lazz Monster

And, last but not least, Alakazam and @A Hybrid :party:

It stands out, being the only pokemon in the finale who came back from elimination, will it prove his early elimination was unjustified or will he crash and burn one more time? I guess we'll see. But regardless if he wins or not, he's a finalist nonetheless :applause:

075i3db7gmy11.gif

Archived