question

Lemonade or Self Titled?

HoneyB

Lemonade or Self Titled?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Lemonade or Self Titled?

Featured Posts

Delusional

I haven’t listened to any of Beyoncé’s albums apart from a couple of her hits :selena:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Selftitled has Haunted and Drunk In Love but Lemonade has Pray You Catch Me, Daddy Issues, 6 Inch and All Night so double the amount of songs I love. I'm pretty indifferent to the rest of the songs from each album though but I gotta find a criteria. :poot:

Good idea. I'll do this too;

Songs I love from BEYONCÉ: Pretty Hurts, Haunted (+Ghost!!!), Drunk In Love, Blow, Partition, Jealous, Rocket, XO  (8/14 tracks :rip:)

Songs I love from Lemonade: Pray You Catch Me, Don't Hurt Yourself, Sorry, 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons, Sandcastles, Freedom, All Night, Formation  (9/12 tracks :rip:)

:air: I love these albums so much

nodandsmile
10 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Lemonade; both albums are stunning and have great songs but I think Lemonade is 100% perfect tracklist while self titled has a couple of fillers. 

Yes, this exactly! I don't skip a single song on Lemonade, even "Forward". While BEYONCÉ ... especially "Superpower" that one puts me to sleep.

DiamondKing
5 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

Good idea. I'll do this too;

Songs I love from BEYONCÉ: Pretty Hurts, Haunted (+Ghost!!!), Drunk In Love, Blow, Partition, Jealous, Rocket, XO  (8/14 tracks :rip:)

Songs I love from Lemonade: Pray You Catch Me, Don't Hurt Yourself, Sorry, 6 Inch, Daddy Lessons, Sandcastles, Freedom, All Night, Formation  (9/12 tracks :rip:)

:air: I love these albums so much

You don't like Mine and Hold Up? :what:

Just now, DiamondKing said:

You don't like Mine and Hold Up? :what:

No I love them both :selena:

But the songs I posted are just the ones that I absolutely adore :air: For most albums that would be about 4 songs but :poot:

It's so hard to choose, but maybe Self-Titled is sonically more on my speed (?) 

HOWEVER

Lemonade was truly so MONUMENTAL. Whew the greatness

☄️ Before there was love, there was silence 🌌

Ziggy

Depends how you're looking. Lemonade is the better album experience (as imo BEYONCÉ drags a bit here and there because it's a big list), but pull individual songs out and I think self-titled holds up better. 

HoneyB
8 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Reductive :reductive:

Grammy nominated legend Blue Ivy Carter remains UNBOTHERED. Her washed up mother can’t relate!:hor::gaysia:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

HoneyB
16 minutes ago, DeIusional said:

I haven’t listened to any of Beyoncé’s albums apart from a couple of her hits :selena:

I-

get it together Homo! Stream her trinity 4, Self Titled, and Lemonade!

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897179d00a0183146a6d9giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c897179d00a0183146a6d9

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Bolkins

Lemonade was great but it didn’t have the same reply value as ST. My friends and I must of listened to that (and AP) non-stop for like a good year and didn’t get bored. Although I would say that All Night wipes the floor with every song on ST. 

lost in limbo

From a neutral POV? Lemonade. Artistically and just overall, it's her best work. Personally tho, Self-Titled has my heart.

this is the state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight

River

I prefer BEYONCE than Lemonade.

Grown Woman is my jam.

I just want to be clear, I don't hate Bey, I was a big fan since DC but things got out of the way, I think Self Title was the last album that I loved.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Pop Music

I pick B-Day as her best project :huntyga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

HoneyB
4 minutes ago, Haus Swiftie said:

I pick B-Day as her best project :huntyga:

B-Day is underrated:diane: So is Dangerously in Love:ladyhaha:

What are your fave tracks from Bday?

Mine would be Kitty Kat, Freakum Dress, Deja God, and Beautiful Liar:diane:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Archived