💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Ariana is the queen of boring MVs

Woohoo

Featured Posts

moonboywow
4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Only DW is boring out of the ones you posted :sweat: Imagine thinking TUN videos are worse than Joanne's

You and I and edge of glory videos exist hun. 

Why the effing hate for million reasons though? I don't get it  

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Illuminati
Just now, moonboywow said:

You and I and edge of glory videos exist hun. 

Why the effing hate for million reasons though? I don't get it  

I'm just saying that I could name way more boring videos in Gaga's discography than Ariana's (and that's without even counting the singles that did not have any music video at all) so the shade is unjustified.

Don't get me wrong, I *wish* Gaga cared enough to invest more in her visuals but she hasn't done it since GUY. She doesn't want to do ad placements, she doesn't want to spend her own money and the label doesn't want to invest that much by the looks of it either so all we got is memories of what once was and what could have been.

19 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'm just saying that I could name way more boring videos in Gaga's discography than Ariana's (and that's without even counting the singles that did not have any music video at all) so the shade is unjustified.

Don't get me wrong, I *wish* Gaga cared enough to invest more in her visuals but she hasn't done it since GUY. She doesn't want to do ad placements, she doesn't want to spend her own money and the label doesn't want to invest that much by the looks of it either so all we got is memories of what once was and what could have been.

Gagas last pop song was over 7 years ago, ofcourse her jazz, country, and soundtrack songs wont have a epic visual and effects. She wants it to be this way. 

moonboywow
8 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Gagas last pop song was over 7 years ago, ofcourse her jazz, country, and soundtrack songs wont have a epic visual and effects. She wants it to be this way. 

Her last pop song was million reasons. Not all pop is edm or whatever. 

Saint Gaga
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, boring MVs for boring songs full of yuhs :vegas:

Those yuh yuh songs are far better than Million Reasons & Perfect Illusion though.So I don't get the problem

SHALLOW
Just now, Saint Gaga said:

Those yuh yuh songs are far better than Million Reasons & Perfect Illusion though.So I don't get the problem

WHAT :saladga: you just cancelled yourself. No one’s gonna take you seriously from now on. 

The more boring she gets the more I stan.

She is carrying pop on her own since Gags retired. Little monster should show RESPECT

DonatellaPop
1 hour ago, moonboywow said:

I don't know what the acronyms are but I do enjoy popular with mika 

god is a woman and no tears left to cry!

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

Archived