Gaga gains nothing by doing dance pop.

witchcocktor

Featured Posts

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
witchcocktor
2 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

Wbk if she wants to chase money she’ll release an album full of Shallows. Luckily I’ve matured enough to realize that if I want a certain genre, other artists are here to deliver. Life is so bad when you put one artist at the center of your music universe (that’s if you actually care about the actual music to begin with)

A good response. Gaga ain't the only artists out there.

But like I said, I enjoy Gaga's songwriting and vocal talents so much that whatever she releases, I will eat it up. But I seriously doubt Gaga has much to gain in her career if she releases some dance bops for homos. But that remains to be seen, I'm not saying I'm right, but those are my thoughts regardless. 

RenegAde

Awkward choreography ,? Girl please pop music is an amazing genre ,I don't want her sitting on a piano the whole time 

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

And she completely dominated the entire world for years because she brought in something new, exciting and she marketed herself well. But did ARTPOP smash? Did the dancey tracks on Joanne go viral? Did The Cure become a hit? Did the pop songs in ASIB get several awards? 

Still love all her music but I don't see your point. She is not indebted to dance pop because that's how her career started dude. Come on now.

There are many reason why ARTPOP didnt  smash... and its not because the music sucked. Her team were the issue and she was battling mental health issues

The Cure did very well considering it was put out with no promo. She never released any pop song except Shallow from ASIB

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

Clearly you are not into Gaga anymore, which is fine... 

Gaga doesn't write music for the charts, she couldn't care less about smashing. If it does, its a bonus. 

End Racism Now

McYves

Yes she gains nothing...but the eternal gratitude from the original monsters who fell in love with her dance pop and who turned her into pop royalty in the first place :trollga:.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

This is a new type of delusion lol

Not to mention @xoxo Craig delusion too :trollga:

How tf am I delusional? You think Billie and Camila are bigger than Gaga - thats delusional 

tenor.gif?itemid=11144000

End Racism Now

witchcocktor
Just now, McYves said:

Yes she gains nothing...but the eternal gratitude from the original monsters who fell in love with her dance pop and who turned her into pop royalty in the first place :trollga:.

Oh yes, the ORIGINAL MONSTERS who are ready to drop her ass and call her all the nasty things in the WORLD if she doesn't deliver exactly what they want. Love those original monsters.

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

How tf am I delusional? You think Billie and Camila are bigger than Gaga - thats delusional 

I never said they are bigger 

At the moment of course they are, is that a lie? Lol

Delusion is to think she's going to release that type of music :oops:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Vitleysingur
6 minutes ago, RenegAde2888 said:

Awkward choreography ,? Girl please pop music is an amazing genre ,I don't want her sitting on a piano the whole time 

I am totally HERE for a piano-only album!

Gaga is always at her best when doing those acoustic gigs.

:giveup:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

xoxo Craig
7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Just because that’s where you start, doesn’t mean that’s where you stay. 

And she hasn't stayed, has she? ARTPOP will sound nothing like this new project. Every album sounds different to eachother. 

End Racism Now

StarstruckIllusion
9 minutes ago, witchcocktor said:

She won't get streams, she won't get acclaim, she won't get awards, she won't get a hit, and I doubt her heart would be fully in it for another era of dance pop where she'll do some awkward choreography and yell '' PUT YOUR ****ING HANDS UP, SING IT, CMON! '' constantly on the stage. 

The only people who need '' bAsIc DaNcE pOp BoPs!!1111 '' are some select fans who can't let go of the early 2010s. 

Look, I'm not saying that if Gaga releases a pop album it's going to suck, on the contrary I'm sure it's going to be amazing, because Gaga is just that talented but geez, Gaga doesn't need pop music, only some of her fans do, LET'S BE REAL. The only way she is going to prosper in specifically in the dancey pop category is if she is able to COMPLETELY reinvent the entire industry as she did when she debuted, and asking that of Gaga is just too much. She already did her thing, she already revamped the scene, and her influence can be felt to this day. That is enough, is it not? 

There's a generational shift happening in popular music. A lot of us who were teenagers and grew up listening to Gaga, we are in our mid twenties now, and the new popular names in popular music are being aimed at a completely new generation of music listeners, teenagers of today. Gaga cannot compete with those new names, and Gaga definitely shouldn't do what they do, release similar music and/or try to appeal to that generation. Because in the end, she is not going to be relateable or interesting to that generation, so trying is moot.

If you want dance '' bops '' because you just happen to like that genre the most, I can understand that, I hear you. But don't ever think that she is going to blow up by doing straight up pop music. Because that is just SILLY! She is not that girl anymore.

But regardless, if Gaga wants to do dancey pops for the gay clubs, she will do just that. And I will love it because anything Gaga does, I'm here for it. But she doesn't need pop music, and pop music definitely won't revitalize her music career to where she was in her prime. I mean, she did repeak with ASIB, so what does that say about what kind of music would probably go down the best with the general public.

I'll end this probably blasphemous post with a few excellent performances, none of them being dance pop. And you tell me, straight into my face, that this isn't the kind of music Gaga should release for the rest of her damn life

Ugh we stan a rational person who understands people just like certain genres 🤤 People who like whatever music Gaga does vs. who like a certain type of music are fundamentally opposite people, with no side being better. 

And no it’s not the kind of music she should make for the rest of her life bc it’s just once genre that’ll get tired too. if we really really spill, she’s been doing ASIB’s rock ballad genre since at least Brown Eyes, and hasn’t radically done sumn different since Born This Way by incorporating heavy metal elements into her dance pop.

Gaga is an undisputed icon regardless. She can do wherever she wants and thankfully has nothing to prove 😋😋

Also I stan this well written post omg. The high mark in English class jumped out 😳😳

rumours
15 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

May I remind you that dance pop is what birthed Gaga's career 

And thank god she’s moved on! Have you heard The Fame?

flavor of love wtf GIF

xoxo Craig
Just now, Enzo said:

I never said they are bigger 

At the moment of course they are, is that a lie? Lol

Delusion is to think she's going to release that type of music :oops:

Take a look at the producers she is working with and tell me she is making an album full of Shallows and INLAs 

End Racism Now

witchcocktor
2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Clearly you are not into Gaga anymore, which is fine... 

How can you say that when I think her three latest musical endeavors have been the most enjoyable?

Archived