💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stunning new Haus Labs look

Stef

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So I had no idea but he did most of the makeup for the promo shoot for Haus Labs :spin:

Wait what? What did Sarah do then?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

So I had no idea but he did most of the makeup for the promo shoot for Haus Labs :spin:

Which happens to be the best of the looks we’ve seen meanwhile Ms. Tanno gives it a quick brush and calls it a night 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Teal Ambition
Just now, SHALLOW said:

Wait what? What did Sarah do then?

"Make up direction" according to his post!

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Ghost Face

Now this makes the make-up intressting (again)! 

The promo-trailer was amazing but after some of the tragic looks / promo after I kinda lost hope for this whole make-up brand thing.. but now I see this look I'll keep an eye open for the labs again. The make-up seems quality in this pic :vegas:

It's an honor.

davflz

wait, so Sarah didn't even do the makeup in the promo pictures herself? :air: she only did direction?

dllcll

a serve :giveup: now i’m excited again about my chained ballerina collection because that look from amazon’s live was something else :awkney: 

III

andy232000

See what happens when you hire people who take the promo seriously??? You get amazing looks

Quartz

I love you Gaga, I do, but this is the promo your budding brand needs to inspire confidence in your product. Can't wait for more official promo!

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

RenegAde
25 minutes ago, DanceDark said:

Now this makes the make-up intressting (again)! 

The promo-trailer was amazing but after some of the tragic looks / promo after I kinda lost hope for this whole make-up brand thing.. but now I see this look I'll keep an eye open for the labs again. The make-up seems quality in this pic :vegas:

It's the face tune gaga tries to be authentic with the promo

Clumsy Monster

I'm so ready for the promo lewks! 

Also, not that I don't like Sarah, I would love other MUA's ( Like Michael for instance) to do her make-up during the promos. 

37 minutes ago, davflz said:

wait, so Sarah didn't even do the makeup in the promo pictures herself? :air: she only did direction?

Yeah, I think she was overseeing the promo's actual looks.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived