Spoiler

but her and Taylor just made up:cryga: 

Spoiler

I know this is serious, don't attack me:heart:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s Katy’s life and she can do what she want, if I’d be her I wouldn’t care what people thinks.

10 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Some of y'all boutta be real mad at me but...

Basically she's saying Katy tried to come on to her but when she rejected her she moved on to someone else. It's literally not that serious.

Is there something else on Katy I haven't been folloeing up with?

8 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, I kinda agree :emma:

But I don't expect pop stars to be perfect, flawless models of humanity either so I'm not shocked or disappointed. I doubt her hitting on a chick while drunk at a party is going to cancel her.

I’m a bit disappointed you guys are downplaying this. This could be news about Trump or any other powerful man forcing himself on women and you would not dismiss it as “he was just hitting on women at party, I don’t expect model behavior”.... 

Not saying she’s on same level, but she seems to have history with people, not respecting sexual boundaries. 

FreePalestine

Quartz

This is weird, I'm just realizing. She's doing this because her humor and personality is juvenile NOT because she's a sexual predator.

I have a question: if the intent wasn't sexual, is it assault? If the person just thought it were funny, but makes the victim feel violated; is it assault or is it different? Please educate me on this.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

PartySick
5 minutes ago, lego said:

I’m a bit disappointed you guys are downplaying this. This could be news about Trump or any other powerful man forcing himself on women and you would not dismiss it as “he was just hitting on women at party, I don’t expect model behavior”.... 

Not saying she’s on same level, but she seems to have history with people, not respecting sexual boundaries. 

I'm not calling it appropriate at all, just saying I don't think it's assault nor is it "cancel worthy".

đŸ–€

FentyGa

i didn't rly believe the teenage dream guy because (as much as i wouldnt be surprised if katy did that), the whole situation with him talking now and johnny wujek denying it and the dude's obsession with katy...it all just didn't seem likely

i guess i believe this, but i also agree with what @littlepotter and @PartySick saidđŸ€·đŸŒâ€â™€ïž

7 minutes ago, PartySick said:

I'm not calling it appropriate at all, just saying I don't think it's assault nor is it "cancel worthy".

but why you don’t believe it was sexual harassment if the victim felt that way? this is what I don’t get. 

FreePalestine

9 minutes ago, Quartz said:

This is weird, I'm just realizing. She's doing this because her humor and personality is juvenile NOT because she's a sexual predator.

I have a question: if the intent wasn't sexual, is it assault? If the person just thought it were funny, but makes the victim feel violated; is it assault or is it different? Please educate me on this.

it would still be assault or harassment. No one can really know the intent, but everyone can hide behind “it was just a joke”. 

FreePalestine

Phoebe Buffay
50 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

a visibly drunk Perry supposedly touched her inappropriately and tried to embrace and kiss 

//thread

Rudz Xinc

People touching other people in the club without consent. So nothing new, move along.

Look at those clowns

tbh i am pretty much fed up with this whole "cancel culture" and over exaggeration of what may be inappropriate behavior. This is all nothing which would be of any kind of relevance in any kind of juristic context. It is merely a celebrity talking **** about another celebrity and some medias going wild about it. Even if the victim felt sexually harassed and the story is true (always here both sides first!!!!), it is nowhere near an actual crime, because Katy Perry stopped after she realized her actions were not contentious.

Chill. Please.

PartySick
4 minutes ago, lego said:

But why you don’t believe it was sexual harassment if the victim felt that way? this is what I don’t get. 

Because it was a one time thing and she moved on after being shot down :emma:

With the way some of you guys define sexual criminals 90% of humanity would fall into the deviant catagory because they made a pass at someone.

đŸ–€

Archived