Jump to content
Stefani Tee
other

2021 stadium tour idea

Featured Posts

SeasonOfTheWitch
10 minutes ago, spamuelbtanner said:

North America has always gotten the most dates in most of Gaga’s tours. Since I am from the UK I do think maybe Gaga should do more dates over here and in other places such as Tokyo and Australia as she doesn’t come over here very often. 

There’s a reason for that- I don’t think she needs to penalize North American fans just because the dates have been unequally distributed in the past though. I think she should at least go to Mexico and Canada along with the four dates. And she should do more dates for East Asia and South America. The places you chose are good, I just don’t think there’s enough stops across the world in comparison to Europe.

Edited by SeasonOfTheWitch
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
9 minutes ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

There’s a reason for that- I don’t think she needs to penalize North American fans just because the dates have been unequally distributed in the past though. I think she should at least go to Mexico and Canada along with the four dates. And she should do more dates for East Asia and South America. The places you chose are good, I just don’t think there’s enough stops across the world in comparison to Europe.

With any tour there is always going to be someone missed out she can’t please everybody I guess

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProjectJoanne

US Bank Stadium in Minnesota? 

If not, I don't mind traveling to Chicago :derpga:  :laughga:

DCgaga

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
IrishMonster
1 hour ago, spamuelbtanner said:

I got bored and created a stadium tour for 2021 that would promote LG6 in starting in countries that Gaga hasn't visited in a long time. 

My plan would be LG6 gets released this year or next year and Gaga would use mainly Enigma to promote and perform LG6 in the US however she’d do four dates at the end of the tour. She would then take the album on tour to countries that Gaga has either not visited in a number of years or has cancelled dates in. 

 

I spaced out each date by two days (unless there was a second date in that venue) and each leg by a number of weeks so Gaga would have time to rest so there would be less risk of cancelations. 

G A G A - the 2021 stadium tour

 

Leg 1 - Asia

 

3 May - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo Dome

5 May - Tokyo, Japan - Tokyo Dome*

 

Leg 2 - Oceania

 

17 May - Sydney, New South Wales - ANZ Stadium

19 May - Sydney, New South Wales - ANZ Stadium*

21 May - Sydney, New South Wales - ANZ Stadium*

 

Leg 3 - South America

 

10 Jun - Rio de Janeiro - Estádio Jornalista Mário Filho

12 Jun - Rio de Janeiro - Estádio Jornalista Mário Filho*

 

Leg 4 - United Kingdom

 

5 Jul - Cardiff, Wales - Principality Stadium (close up from piano section would be filmed on this date) 

8 Jul - London, England - London Stadium (filmed for a physical release)

9 Jul - London, England - London Stadium* (filmed for a physical release)

12 Jul - Manchester, England - Etihad Stadium (audience shots would be filmed in this date)

15 Jul - Glasgow, Scotland - Hampden Park

 

Leg 5 - Europe

 

2 Aug - Stockholm, Sweden - Friends Arena

5 Aug - Copenhagen, Denmark - Parken Stadium

8 Aug - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

11 Aug - Cologne, Germany - Rheinenergiestadion

14 Aug - Amsterdam, Netherlands - Amsterdam Arena

17 Aug - Paris, France - Stade de France

18 Aug - Paris, France - Stade de France*

21 Aug - Zurich, Switzerland - Stadion Letzigrund

24 Aug - Milan, Italy - San Siro

27 Aug - Barcelona, Spain - Olympic Stadium

 

Leg 6 - North America 

 

23 Sep - New York City, New York - Citi Field  

24 Sep - New York City, New York - Citi Field* 

27 Sep - Chicago, Illinois - Wrigley Field

30 Sep - San Fransisco - AT&T Park

* = extra dates added.

 

 

What about Dublin she won’t be leaving us out of a tour again :messga:

Edited by IrishMonster
LADY GAGA, RIHANNA & KESHA ❤️

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Easy
8 hours ago, gabeoz said:

Hong Kong isn’t exactly the place be rn. :messga:Not only that, but does her ban from China also include Hong Kong?

HONG KONG IS NOT CHINA :toofunny: She isn’t banned.

I protest and I went to concerts. It really isn’t unsafe as long as the police don’t go. It’s always peaceful protests then the police throw in a few tear gas bombs and start to use force.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
honeyy

It’s a shame, but even if LG6 was number one, she wouldn’t be able to sell two shows in one city. Some countries, it’s a push to sell out for one show. Three in Sydney is a bit extreme after the disasters of artrave 🤨

drugs ruled everything around me 🌷

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KNJ

You should really go to wiki and look up past itineraries. 

Four dates for ALL of North America??

annoyed ariana grande GIF

 

 

"Bitch, we didn't come this far to go to the Oscars with a root!"

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
fivefoottwo

2 shows in Asia and they’re both in the same country and she hasn’t visited since BTWB :selena:

im gonna need at least one night at the Singapore National Stadium :ohwell:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter

@spamuelbtanner great but my only critiques 

- The North America leg deserves better

- Oceania & South American dates should be during the fall/winter since that’s when they have hot weather because of the hemisphere

- Three Sydney shows may not sell well

Here is a slightly better idea. :)

(May) Leg 1 - 8 North America shows

(June) Leg 2 - 8 Europe shows

(mid July) Leg 3 - 5 North America shows

(August) Leg 4 - 4 Asia shows

(September) Leg 5 - 3 South America shows or 1 show = Rock in Rio

(October) Leg 6 - 2 Oceania shows

30 dates

 

An American online news and social networking service.
  • Sad 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sarahb
11 minutes ago, Twitter said:

- Oceania & South American dates should be during the fall/winter since that’s when they have hot weather because of the hemisphere

No one does stadium shows in winter in Australia because they're being used for sport. 

Also yeah May probably wouldn't be possible anyway because it's being used for rugby league. 

Edited by sarahb

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twitter
5 minutes ago, sarahb said:

No one does stadium shows in winter in Australia because they're being used for sport. 

Winter meaning late February-March

If Adele, Bieber, Taylor, and Sheeran can make it happen so can Gaga.

An American online news and social networking service.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sarahb
1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Winter meaning late February-March

If Adele, Bieber, Taylor, and Sheeran can make it happen so can Gaga.

Feb - March is our summer going into autumn/fall. Latest you can do a show there is March because rugby league would take over until October. 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
spamuelbtanner
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

@spamuelbtanner great but my only critiques 

- The North America leg deserves better

- Oceania & South American dates should be during the fall/winter since that’s when they have hot weather because of the hemisphere

- Three Sydney shows may not sell well

Here is a slightly better idea. :)

(May) Leg 1 - 8 North America shows

(June) Leg 2 - 8 Europe shows

(mid July) Leg 3 - 5 North America shows

(August) Leg 4 - 4 Asia shows

(September) Leg 5 - 3 South America shows or 1 show = Rock in Rio

(October) Leg 6 - 2 Oceania shows

30 dates

 

I might make a new mock up later today. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
artpopulace

Where is the Philippines? :triggered:

Add Philippine Sports Stadium or New Clark City Stadium y'all 

 

More Asian dates please :kiss:

Edited by artpopulace
we're all bad people

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SwissMonster
13 hours ago, spamuelbtanner said:

8 Aug - Berlin, Germany - Olympiastadion

11 Aug - Cologne, Germany - Rheinenergiestadion

21 Aug - Zurich, Switzerland - Stadion Letzigrund

 

giphy.gif

 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...