šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

At this point, it just might be a while.Ā 

But sheā€™s probably just spending a lot of time to make this a true masterpiece. So I donā€™t mind and if itā€™s up to par with TFM or BTW Iā€™m good!Ā 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

I honestly donā€™t feel like itā€™s taking forever. I still listen to the A Star Is Born soundtrack and enjoy it. The songs are so good.Ā 

RAMROD

LMAO that is nothing for me.Ā I ain't a bitch, bitch! :flower:

I have endured longer waits for albums from artists or bands that I enjoyed. I have waited 5 years minimum for them to release albums, especially bands, cos they usually do extensive tours, and after that, the band members have their own sideĀ projects too. I have waited 11 years for TOOL new album that is finally coming later this year, for example. 11 Years. Try that some time. :fan:

For some of y'all this is new, and that's cute. But not for me. Not my first circus, hunties. :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Born To Slay
4 hours ago, PartySick said:

I think her albums will just get more and more spaced out.

2008, 2009,Ā 2011, 2013, 2016

It's a worrying trend :poot: but she's worth the wait.

Edit: oof. Fake fan alert. Posted era years not release years.

She released 2 other musical projects during that time tho, u canā€™t ignore that. Itā€™s not like she spent the time doing nothing. 2014 we got a Grammy winning collabaorative jazz album and in 2018 we got a great movie with a great soundtrack. In fact, sheā€™s toured or done a residencyĀ every year sheā€™s been in the public eye.

PartySick
26 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

She released 2 other musical projects during that time tho, u canā€™t ignore that. Itā€™s not like she spent the time doing nothing. 2014 we got a Grammy winning collabaorative jazz album and in 2018 we got a great movie with a great soundtrack. In fact, sheā€™s toured or done a residencyĀ every year sheā€™s been in the public eye.

Oh I know, I'm not saying we should.Ā I adore her projects and realize she doesn't take time off from creating.

I'm just talking about her actual albums (the LG1-5) is all :diane:

ASIB, C2C, TIHTY, her acting, and Enigma are all fantastic but having her take a concept and craft a studio album around it is something else :flutter:

šŸ–¤

PartySick
43 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

LMAO that is nothing for me.Ā I ain't a bitch, bitch! :flower:

I have endured longer waits for albums from artists or bands that I enjoyed. I have waited 5 years minimum for them to release albums, especially bands, cos they usually do extensive tours, and after that, the band members have their own sideĀ projects too. I have waited 11 years for TOOL new album that is finally coming later this year, for example. 11 Years. Try that some time. :fan:

For some of y'all this is new, and that's cute. But not for me. Not my first circus, hunties. :diane:

I started stanning MJ as a kid in the late nineties and only saw the release of Invincible in 2001...then it was nothing until a year after his death :giveup:

I can definitely wait for Gaga to release her next masterpiece.

šŸ–¤

This has literally been the easiest wait because of how much 'real era' content A Star Is Born gave us last year and the beginning of this year. ARTPOP to Cheek to Cheek to Joanne was much more gruesome so I'm not stressed.

headspin, happiness, DEĢ¤Ģ£AĢ¢ĢÆĶ”Ģ˜TĶĶ™Ģ—ĢŸĢ«HĶ”Ķ…Ģ—Ģ™

RochestrMonstr

I have a hard time feeling like Iā€™m waiting because ASIB ended up being such a great soundtrack with some of the best songs of her career on it.Ā 

Between BTW and ARTPOP, where there was an actualĀ wait for new music, was much worse.

Born To Slay
49 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oh I know, I'm not saying we should.Ā I adore her projects and realize she doesn't take time off from creating.

I'm just talking about her actual albums (the LG1-5) is all :diane:

ASIB, C2C, TIHTY, her acting, and Enigma are all fantastic but having her take a concept and craft a studio album around it is something else :flutter:

I agree with you, I get it. Ig I just donā€™t think that spread out releases will be he norm.

Joshie S
4 hours ago, SeasonOfTheWitch said:

Youā€™re allowed to think this but we know she makesĀ albums with a specific focus (conceptĀ albums), thanks to her and her producers being vocal about what theyā€™re working on. First of all, we know there was an ACT 2. She said herself she had an album of ARTPOP songs she plays for just her and her friends in 2014, and had been mentioningĀ the concept of two acts since 2012. We know the original LG5 was focused around mystery and supernatural imagery (her vampire poems in 2014, her obsession with witches/blood, the fact she asked to be on Horror Story, even RedOne confirmed Frankensteined and that him and Gaga had an album worth of songs created in 2015- not to mention she referred to thatĀ music she was touching up/producingĀ in 2015 with him (months before working with Mark) as ā€œLG5ā€). These are two very clear examples of full albums she scrapped for whatever reason. Thereā€™s also no reason to not believe the music she was making in 2017 post ASIBĀ with DJWS and Mark N-which was teased to be huge and release in 2018, wasnā€™t entirely scrapped as even DJWS confirmed his work with her was stopped/Ā taken off her new album. Again, you can think her creative process is free flowing and her art evolves and she doesnā€™t just trash whole albums/concepts, but Iā€™d like to believe (since we have proof) that she has unreleased albums just sitting there on a laptop/folder.Ā 

I agree with you tbh. The fact she also has studios in several of her homes just further shows that she could be constantly working on new music/songs that we can't even begin to imagine existĀ that have never been linked to any official album cycles.

She literally tells us she writes music everyday and writes hundreds of songs for each album, some just don't get recorded obviously. However I agree with you and I'm sure there are a lot of songs out there we do not know about by multiple producers that just sit there...

The melody that you choose can rescue you ā™„

Arturo
6 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

We literally had a #1 single less than 6 months ago. Stop losing it y'all

This. Us chartsters have been FED. Its only now starting to get to me that LG6 isn't here yet. I can't believe some of y'all have really been craving it so badly for months when she delivered a whole ass album 11 months ago.

devilrhino

I'm starting to think that when she said she was pregnant with lg6, she actually is treating it like a real pregnancy.Ā 

Ā 

+ around 8 months to her tweet in March, means November. There is still a lot hope guys from that one 100% reliable source.Ā 

Archived