opinion

LG6 will be our longest wait

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Lemondeduerl

CTC is Jazz

Joanne is country pop 

ASIB is a movie soundrtrack album

So we have been 6 years without a pop album like BTW or ARTPOP. :selena: A we are on the middle of August and we have no news about LG6. 

:)

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
illySpencer
15 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

CTC is Jazz

Joanne is country pop 

ASIB is a movie soundrtrack album

So we have been 6 years without a pop album like BTW or ARTPOP. :selena: A we are on the middle of August and we have no news about LG6. 

True and I will add that ARTPOP isn’t really a proprer pop album, EDM/electro. So really since BTW, 8 years. 

Edonis
49 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

ASIB ST has an EP's worth of solo Gaga material though.

I never disagreed with the idea that ASIB could tide over fans during the wait. I just said that critical acclaim and accomplishments (that Gaga rightfully deserves) doesn't really have anything to do with waiting for music. My comment was  more about how the other poster worded their statement; critical acclaim and success doesn't do anything for music fans other than pride and things to brag about. It's nice for the artist, but doesn't really have anything to do with the wait for music imo. 

Edonis

Reading this entire thread has been an absolute mess :bradley:

Nobody was downplaying the success or importance of ASIB or C2C initially :bradley:

How did this become such a sh*t show? :bradley:

Morphine Prince
8 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Reading this entire thread has been an absolute mess :bradley:

Nobody was downplaying the success or importance of ASIB or C2C initially :bradley:

How did this become such a sh*t show? :bradley:

The wait was deluded them so much :bradley:

Lord forgive them as they do not remember what a Gaga solo album is after this wait :bradley:

giskardsb
40 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

True and I will add that ARTPOP isn’t really a proprer pop album, EDM/electro. So really since BTW, 8 years. 

BTW was not exactly a “traditional” electronic pop album. Less so than ARTPOP IMO.  And all electronic dance pop owes a debt to EDM.  You might not like ARTPOP but you can’t just throw it out as not being pop. 

monsterdino
4 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Fixed

Lmfao ASIB is all original music tho, I can understand excluding C2C but ASIB too really? Sometimes yall r so disrespectful 

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, monsterdino said:

Lmfao ASIB is all original music tho, I can understand excluding C2C but ASIB too really? Sometimes yall r so disrespectful 

She created it for a character, the album is essentially made for another artist.

End Racism Now

InsomniaMonster69

Between ARTPOP and Joanne was C2C 

Between Joanne and LG6 was ASIB. 

Yes. These are not solo albums. But these are albums and a fuccking movie! Don't act like we had no music during the wait. ASIB and C2C are gorgeous albums which are totally perfect produced and that took a long time of work. 

The longest wait whitout music was between BTW and ARTPOP. 

Not here to drag or hate u.:kara: But I'm sick of the opinion that C2C and ASIB don't count as albums/projects :kiss:

monsterdino
Just now, xoxo Craig said:

She created it for a character, the album is essentially made for another artist.

Lmfaooo, ok sure...that doesn’t change the fact that she herself WROTE, PRODUCED and SANG the ****ing songs. And that takes a LOT OF TIME esp when we are talking about writing (something that Ariana and Beyonce don’t do but instead they have writing camps and just record the songs...so essentially the songs they sing are not about them as u said x)

Jadeykins
4 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

Yes. These are not solo albums. But these are albums and a fuccking movie! Don't act like we had no music during the wait. ASIB and C2C are gorgeous albums which are totally perfect produced and that took a long time of work. 

Not here to drag or hate u.:kara: But I'm sick of the opinion that C2C and ASIB don't count as albums/projects :kiss:

people always say she was playing a character so ASIB doesn't count....but surely every single album has been her becoming a character? so it's just as "gaga" as everything else she's done. i can understand people saying C2C doesn't count as it's all covers but ASIB is original music that only she could have made :shrug:

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, DreamingMonster said:

I always thought that the wait between ARTPOP and joanne was the longest

Morphine Prince

Y'all really refuse to accept what solo albums are. I'm done :lmao: 

She should postpone LG6 to 2025 just for the replies in this thread. 

IAmNotHere1997

Y'all are to much...poor user literally said SOLO STUDIO ALBUMS. Yes, C2C and ASIB are still part of Gaga's discography. But they are two COLLABORATIVE projects :nails:

Archived