💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

TD actor exposes Katy for PREDATORY behavior!

monsterdino

Featured Posts

CautiousLurker
6 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

You obviously are even more ignorant since he said she was already her crush before this happened.

You know it's not uncommon for victims to experience strong feelings of affection for their abuser, right? Just because they do doesn't mean they didn't sustain trauma, and cases like this are not unheard of...

I'm so perplexed as to why you feel the need to defend this kind of behavior and shame the guy when you know damn well if the genders were reversed, you wouldn't be making the same argument... Like, if a guy 'jokingly' pulled the top of a female coworker down to expose her breasts, your response wouldn't be 'oh he's just young and naive, he didn't read the room properly, throw him a bone here'...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PutUrPawsUp

I don't know how many other stories do you guys need to be convinced Katy is trash. The way she dragged Gaga during 10-13. I will never forgive her. Just flop already.:fthis: 

ChromeAngel

This girl is all kinds of fu***d. Just remember if this went the other way around, a guy doing it to a girl, it would be considered assault without a second thought. I’m done with this weird sexist kick everyone’s on. Bad is bad regardless of gender 

Smother Em Eh

When it’s a woman being considered a predator, the tone does change. 

I can picture Katy doing this as a joke given the type of personality she has. 

I mean there’s no proof but,

Interesting...

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

SHALLOW
1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

You know it's not uncommon for victims to experience strong feelings of affection for their abuser, right? Just because they do doesn't mean they didn't sustain trauma, and cases like this are not unheard of...

I'm so perplexed as to why you feel the need to defend this kind of behavior and shame the guy when you know damn well if the genders were reversed, you wouldn't be making the same argument... Like, if a guy 'jokingly' pulled the top of a female coworker down to expose her breasts, your response wouldn't be 'oh he's just young and naive, he didn't read the room properly, throw him a bone here'...

I just think the guy is doing this for profit.

Also i want to clarify that i DO NOT defend this kind of behaviour but i was just empathizing with Katy since i know how she is

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, PutUrPawsUp said:

I don't know how many other stories do you guys need to be convinced Katy is trash. The way she dragged Gaga during 10-13. I will never forgive her. Just flop already.:fthis: 

She supported her in some tweet during that period tho. Also the pop girls were very competitive at the time, Kesha didn’t like Gaga either but look at them now. Cancelling is not the answer. People grow.

CautiousLurker
5 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I just think the guy is doing this for profit.

Also i want to clarify that i DO NOT defend this kind of behaviour but i was just empathizing with Katy since i know how she is

And I just want to point out that people are more willing to doubt the initial statement in no small part because the person who made that statement is a man

zakariah

honestly, it does sound very 2009/2010 katy, like she was pretty immature back then and would totally do those things

I mean she wrote a song called Ur So Gay so yeah, that says a lot about her mentality back then

PutUrPawsUp
9 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She supported her in some tweet during that period tho. Also the pop girls were very competitive at the time, Kesha didn’t like Gaga either but look at them now. Cancelling is not the answer. People grow.

She dragged Alejandro MV real hard. 

Morphine Prince

@SHALLOW I’m sorry, I don’t usually call out people like this but I cannot believe what I am reading. 

Your posts are absolutely disgusting.

When I was a teenager an older girl grabbed my genitals and proceeded to try to arouse me without permission and I didn’t enjoy it. It was a violation of my body and my rights. To say a man should enjoy sexual harassment or abuse is beyond disgusting. Just because we are men and society tells us to be hyper-sexual doesn’t mean consent isn’t a factor. 

crybrowz

It probably happened. It seems like the sort of thing she'd do to be funny around her friends esp in 2010.  Obviously I don't think she had predatory intentions, but it's still a super degrading, insensitive thing to do someone. Esp because if he did that to her she, and everyone else in the room, likely would not have found it funny. And everyone needs to stop giving him sh*t for waiting so long to come forward about it- it's a really insensitive thing to do to someone who has been through these sorts of situations. Just because someone doesn't expose another person for harassment the split second it happened doesn't mean it's a lie?? Maybe he initially tried to convince himself he thought it was funny/harmless too, but realized he shouldn't have to. I don't think she needs to be cancelled over it, but it shows something about her character. I do genuinely believe she has matured quite a bit over the past 10 years, and I actually do like her now. But if what he said is true, which I'm almost certain it is, then he has the right to call her out for it. 

duckworth

Reading out some of the replies and wtf. 

It takes courage for a victim to come out like that with what happened to him and to invalidate his words out like that is just wrong and hateful. A guy can also get assaulted you know. 

1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Why saying this now tho? 

Because maybe he only had the courage to say it now? 

I know it’s a double standard and that what i’m saying is kinda problematic but that’s what i think.

But some opinions are just terribly wrong and yours included. 

I’m sure she knows now and would never do this again

But the fact that she thought it was right is already problematic. Who in the right mind thinks it's okay to expose someone's genitals in front of other people? Imagine if someone does this to you. How'd you feel?

Gaga took years before coming out with her story because she needed to gain enough strength first. It's not easy to come out as a victim and say you were assaulted because of all the trauma and especially in this case, the possible backlash he'd receive from her fans and maybe criminal cases along the way. But he still came out with his story. And I applaud him as one should. 

If he lied tho, this would ruin his entire reputation and possibly receive criminal charges. 

derpmonster

The post was taken down. Does someone have a screenshot? 

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Regina George
55 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Exactly YOU and YOUR friend...this was a random dude that WORKED for Katy, he didn’t know her and vice versa. Why would u pull stranger’s pants down infront of your friends...that might’ve been funny to Katy but definitely not to the person who’se genetelia is exposed to BUNCH OF STRANGERS

You see it's strange to me that he was able to just come to her and talk even tho she was a HUGE pop star at the time - which tells me they were friends or close.

Regina George
55 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Mmm nah now imagine if a male singer or actor did that to a female interviewer :rip:

It's rude and weird but not predatory... You're allowed to tell me you think I have big boobs (I'm female) and yes I'd be offended and think you're rude but I wouldn't think you're a predator.

Archived