We are finding gaga a man today!!!

RenegAde

Featured Posts

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ronk
58 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Those buildings look exactly like convention halls . .where are you in those photos?

I'm the guy in the center of the first two photos.  It's the arena in Buffalo,  NY at the artRAVE concert on 7/7/2014.  I spent hours meeting people outside the arena and then in the concourse inside during the entire opening act.  I peeked inside and found that few were watching the opening act.  Most people seemed to enjoy being in the crowd in the concourse and went in just before Gaga took the stage.  I have a feeling you would also have been out there among the people and not sitting in some seat inside.  :party:

It was wonderful that most people were dressed for the occasion:

33jqvzm.jpg

ngd3qo.jpg

Did anyone else here attend that concert and have remembrances of that amazing time?   At the Joanne concert, I was disappointed that most people did not dress in Gaga related outfits and shirts.

I live outside the space time continuum.

MonsterDad
1 minute ago, MonsterMom said:

yeah right smile GIF by bubly

fan blogs GIFEverybody-KNows-that-meme-26915.jpg

She's married to me but her heart belongs to Gaga

HIMER0S
5 hours ago, Gardevoir said:

I nominate

1374a1d222dadeb6430268b55f0f8d6c.jpg

hahahha I remember that weird thread where people were saying they find cartoon animals hot or something like that :selena:
Only on GGD :ally:

I don't need eyes to see

Woolfsmck
16 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I'm the guy in the center of the first two photos.  It's the arena in Buffalo,  NY at the artRAVE concert on 7/7/2014.  I spent hours meeting people outside the arena and then in the concourse inside during the entire opening act.  I peeked inside and found that few were watching the opening act.  Most people seemed to enjoy being in the crowd in the concourse and went in just before Gaga took the stage.  I have a feeling you would also have been out there among the people and not sitting in some seat inside.  :party:

It was wonderful that most people were dressed for the occasion:

33jqvzm.jpg

ngd3qo.jpg

Did anyone else here attend that concert and have remembrances of that amazing time?   At the Joanne concert, I was disappointed that most people did not dress in Gaga related outfits and shirts.

It's clear thatall the women dig ronk ..even Gaga.  

And yes I know those locations...maybe I should go to a show alone . I might get lucky 😁

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, HIMER0S said:

hahahha I remember that weird thread where people were saying they find cartoon animals hot or something like that :selena:
Only on GGD :ally:

Lmao WHAT?? :air:

End Racism Now

HIMER0S
2 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Lmao WHAT?? :air:

yeah, I know :vegas:

I don't need eyes to see

MonsterDad
2 minutes ago, MonsterMom said:

will ferrell lol GIF

I think it's important to distinguish the difference