Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

NEW GAGA TATTOO | Cherub on Back of Head | 9/13

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

Robotboy

the tattoo is fine. and it will not be seen unless she keeps it shaved all the time lol.

anyway, it was cool but im not shocked or impressed by this night. only dissapointed about scheisse being left out.

now im gonna sleep and move on tbh.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
itmightberyan

I actually thought it was a clever spot. It's essentially temporary..Since when her hair grows out again, no one will ever be able to see it.

This does raise some questions for me though. I'm not so sure if this was truly done for Terry's mom now. This has to have been planned months in advance. She's had the head shaving thing in mind for a long time.

lol! as opposed to what exactly? shes been attention seeking from the start. i.e. her walking around l.a. in costumes during the fame era.

It's different now though. It's one thing to walk around in a costume, but to shave your head and then tattoo it after taking a nap live on the Internet is a bit extreme.

Lion Heart

Did it ever occur to anyone that she probably did this out of respect for Terry's mother?? Her viewing his mother as just that; an angel.

Oh please :rofl:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

misanthrope

It's different now though. It's one thing to walk around in a costume, but to shave your head and then tattoo it after taking a nap live on the Internet is a bit extreme.

Not at all. If anything her getting a tattoo is tame as opposed to her walking around los angeles wearing high heels on her sweater when she was a brand new artist.

Andy Warhol used to create these videos of people doing mundane activities. If anything I think thats what this alludes to. But, since no one considers what she does to be artistically warranted of course people are just going to see this as a pretentious fail.

Mister G

Not at all. If anything her getting a tattoo is tame as opposed to her walking around los angeles wearing high heels on her sweater when she was a brand new artist.

Andy Warhol used to create these videos of people doing mundane activities. If anything I think thats what this alludes to. But, since no one considers what she does to be artistically warranted of course people are just going to see this as a pretentious fail.

No one will understand her references to Andy Warhol from tonight because they were too busy expecting a music video for Scheisse and some over the top performance of a brand new song. People tend to criticize what they don't understand.

SERIOUSLY?!?!? thats it????.....WTF....She slept,...woke up and got a tattoo on her head?....There BETTER be MORE like a song or something GAGA!!

Archived