• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

ewww this video has NO meaning... disappointed (and not because of sheisse, just because theres nothing really artistic with a meaning) :noparty:

Edited by Vincebtw

Am I the only one that thinks it's WELL made? The tone, the mood, the amp, it's well illustrated...My heart was actually under pressure from the dark-evil-ness that built up

Amazing piece of art.

I also learned this in my Psychology class: If you want to be satisfied with something, EXPECT LESS.

What are we, Exhale? Stop trashing your own artist. Yes I expected more music like everyone else but the cinematography in that video is flawless.

Eerily magnificent.

BROSEIDON

I am so disappointed with the video. I wasn't exactly expecting a Scheisse music video but I was definitely expecting more of the song and not just however many minutes or weirdness

PopReaper

I think the video concept is like that:

She tries to enter the world of Fame(The mirror scene),and finally succeds (The slaves(?) scene).She is affected by it(all the kissing scenes and etc.),so after some time she destroys herself (The scene where she shoots a mirror),maybe dying,and finallly being immortalized as an icon,another dead blonde (The statue scene).

Maybe I'm reaching,but that's what I think

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Very disappointed, the video is so long and boring tbh and it`s not like a perfum commerical tbh, Where`s scheibe Gaga ? :cry:

As a short film, I felt it was amazing. I will say the previews > this though.

It lacked a coherent theme and climax. It felt more like a series of moments strung together. The cinematography >>>>>

I expected all of you to be "disappointed" because that is what happens when people get their hopes way too HIGH! She didn't say scheisse will be in the video YOU said it - the fanbase so now u don't have any right to say "Omg a betrayalll has nothing on scheiSesee!111!"

I loved.It was a short perfume film and it lived up to my expectations.