💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

FAME Film (Full HD)

imasugarush

Featured Posts

It's not Gaga's fault most of us been having high expectation for Scheiße.

It's us, we making it up ourselves that there will be Scheiße full MV. :fan:

So don't go making Gaga as the black sheep here.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• misanthrope

• jhonyguy04

• Emily Thorne

• Mills

To be quite honest, the thing is much better in HD! :party:

But still, it's not what most of the fans were hoping for. The comments in Scheisse's official VEVO shows how PISSED most of the fans truly are. Oh well. :giveup:

boysboysboys

Well, I liked it. :) This is how people perform at museums, trust me.

Then again some of you wanted something different (a music video). That's way too predictable, if so.

Rudz Xinc

It's so much better watching this is HD

but I still wished the scoring can be more than that, like they used the I..... I...... I..... from Scheisse in the trailers, it adds interesting layer to it, I'm not looking for full Scheisse music to be used though, since this is not music video

the scoring from the trailer got me so pumped, unlike the film

but The film did give me goosebumps

it's good, but can be great with correct scoring

Look at those clowns

loljustinwat

I absolutely loved the performance piece, and I think the film is fabulous. The intro of the film alone gave me CHILLS. The screams were terrifying. Beautiful work, Gaga.

Guest StutterGlitch

I GOT IT! Just mute the video, pause the video so there's 3 minutes and 45 seconds left, play Scheiße on iTunes, then press play on the video :troll:

..I'm actually gonna do that.

Tried this. Really cool.

Sylvanas

Themassacre.jpg

Still from The Massacre. :legend:

Edited by StrongScheisse
"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

The perfume was never meant to be part of her singing career, So there is no real reason to add a song to the video so you really need to thank her that she added a few seconds of the song..

The video is perfect, one of a kind!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

itmightberyan

I am trying SO HARD to accept everything Gaga does and not be disappointed in anything, but I can't deny that I am incredibly disappointed in this whole day. 20 seconds of Scheisse?! The video just doesn't even make sense. I have no interest in watching it again.

To me, the whole video symbolizes the soul of fame overtaking you. We've heard the 'black like the soul of fame' bit quite often now. So when we go inside..we're essentially in the soul of fame. It's struggling to get out..It wants to overtake you..and at the end..it succeeds. Fame overtakes us.

That's my view of it anyways.

Please, can someone remix it and put the Scheisse song on it, wanna se how it looks like that

Mute the video and play Scheisse in the background until someone makes the fanmade version. :)