'DWAS' MUSIC VIDEO OUT NOW
Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Single Cover Painting

LoathingReality

Featured Posts

LoathingReality

Oh my god! You actually painted this?

You're amazing! It's so beautiful and perfect. You've got talent!!!

Haha yes I did :) THANK YOU

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A great start. A couple things need to be softened, though. Typically, people, or most things in general, do not have a solid edge in paintings or photographs, regardless of how perfect the light is. If you're going for realistic, blend the edges ever-so-slightly into the background. Areas in particular: left horn on the forehead, the nose, the chin, and the left shoulder and arm on both sides. Also, the right side of her face is a little stretched, but it could be fixed very easily if look at the relationship between the horn on her cheek and her eye on the actual photograph - it's higher up and closer to it. And I would brighten up the shoulder just so is flows better with the face. These are minor, minor things. Don't sweat them!

LoathingReality

A great start. A couple things need to be softened, though. Typically, people, or most things in general, do not have a solid edge in paintings or photographs, regardless of how perfect the light is. If you're going for realistic, blend the edges ever-so-slightly into the background. Areas in particular: left horn on the forehead, the nose, the chin, and the left shoulder and arm on both sides. Also, the right side of her face is a little stretched, but it could be fixed very easily if look at the relationship between the horn on her cheek and her eye on the actual photograph - it's higher up and closer to it. And I would brighten up the shoulder just so is flows better with the face. These are minor, minor things. Don't sweat them!

Thank you so much for the advice, I'm gonna try to adjust it :)

:o

That's it? I'm so jealous

What other works have you done? Post pics!!

This is the first oil painting I did with a body so it's really not even with the body and so on haha

428375_3258274616991_2101901354_n.jpg

ABOVETHETREND

Thank you so much for the advice, I'm gonna try to adjust it :)

This is the first oil painting I did with a body so it's really not even with the body and so on haha

428375_3258274616991_2101901354_n.jpg

I can't get over it! You're so good at it! You should be in museums :cryga:

Archived