Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Single Cover Painting

LoathingReality

Featured Posts

LoathingReality

So it's my first time painting a face with oil paint so don't be to hard on me.

I'm really happy with the hair though :)

tumblr_mab18kvIAr1r8dgfqo1_500.jpg

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

wow!

This looks fantastic, amazing! I love it! :golfclap:

You did a really good job! :hug:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

LoathingReality

The left part of the face is a bit off, but the rest is just :legend:

I had a really hard time doing that, at one time she came out with afro hair cause I had a nervous breakdown,, haha!

LoathingReality

wow!

This looks fantastic, amazing! I love it! :golfclap:

You did a really good job! :hug:

I really like it! Nice work! :clap:

Good job, I like this!

Thank you guys so much!

I had a really hard time doing that, at one time she came out with afro hair cause I had a nervous breakdown,, haha!

It still looks really good!

rubytuesday

Wow, this is fantastic for a first time with oil paints! Speaking from personal experience, oils are really difficult at first. I grew to love them, though, because you have so much more time to work (than, say, acrylics) because oils takes so long to dry. The only downside is the smell :eww:

Anyway, great job. Her hair in particular is really great. Keep working with oils! When you're already this good from the start, I'm slightly intimidated by how good you're going to be with practice and experience! :clap:

LoathingReality

Wow, this is fantastic for a first time with oil paints! Speaking from personal experience, oils are really difficult at first. I grew to love them, though, because you have so much more time to work (than, say, acrylics) because oils takes so long to dry. The only downside is the smell :eww:

Anyway, great job. Her hair in particular is really great. Keep working with oils! When you're already this good from the start, I'm slightly intimidated by how good you're going to be with practice and experience! :clap:

Oh gosh, thank you so so much! The smell makes me princess high darling! but yes the face was a pain :(

Archived