Stefani Tee
opinion

MEGARATE II LDR Videography

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF
1 hour ago, ARPiT said:

What's the last date for submission?? 

I was thinking 30th August so it will be a full month but if I get a lot rates I could do it earlier (like in 2 or 3 weeks). I'll announce you if it's the case. :sis:

1 hour ago, LazyTurtle said:

How about Diet Mountain Dew? :staymad:You're no good for me, baby you're no good for me! 

One of the reasons I recommanded him the full album. :firega:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Dead
12 hours ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I was thinking 30th August so it will be a full month but if I get a lot rates I could do it earlier (like in 2 or 3 weeks). I'll announce you if it's the case. :sis:

One of the reasons I recommanded him the full album. :firega:

No, please, can it be 30 Aug only? I wanna participate, but wouldn't be able to if it's earlier than that. :selena:

The rest is upto you, since it's your megarate ;)

Nope.

FfFfFfFF
5 hours ago, ARPiT said:

No, please, can it be 30 Aug only? I wanna participate, but wouldn't be able to if it's earlier than that. :selena:

The rest is upto you, since it's your megarate ;)

Ok, it will be 30 August then. :happy:

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Thanks 1

FfFfFfFF

@Stephen @Blue Madonna @Phaye Monster @Cerny @hausofcy @LazyTurtle @ANTI WP @Nirvana @NNES @Sneaky @Ryusei @Sneaky Oliver @JensenAckles @Am I A Girl @Jorget @t e a @TeenIdle @PeachJug @LeJudas @Bovary @CatelynnMarie

Tagging everyone that reacted/ commented to inform you that the last day is 30 August, aka there are still 23 days. :sis:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 7

FfFfFfFF
28 minutes ago, ARPiT said:

Thank you, so much @FfFfFfFF :kara:

I will surely participate now :flutter:

You're welcome!

• Love 1

Miichael

I am totally in for this!

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018
  • Like 1

FfFfFfFF

@Sneaky Oliver still waiting for the essay I was promised.

tenor.gif

• Shook 1

Sneaky Oliver
28 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

@Sneaky Oliver still waiting for the essay I was promised.

tenor.gif

Girl I'm trying hahahah they are so manyyyy i've been rewatching a few so I can get inspired :legend:

𝕙𝕒𝕦𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕟𝕖𝕒𝕜𝕪
  • Like 1

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Girl I'm trying hahahah they are so manyyyy i've been rewatching a few so I can get inspired :legend:

Ok, no rushing. :ally: I was partially looking for a reason to bump the thread so more Lana fans can see it and maybe  join. :sis:

• Love 1

FfFfFfFF
6 minutes ago, Varys said:

How many rates do you already have? :lana:

6, 7 including mine and 8 including the one that is presumably coming soon. :lana:

Varys
1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

6, 7 including mine and 8 including the one that is presumably coming soon. :lana:

And is my bitch ride winning :pray:

ride better wins or I will curse y'all in satanic :grr:

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, Varys said:

And is my bitch ride winning :pray:

ride better wins or I will curse y'all in satanic :grr:

I can only say that all the songs with scores higher than 10+ are all from before Ultraviolence. :lana:The BTD nostalgia is real.

• YAAAS 1

FfFfFfFF

Also there is a video with an average of 1,75 so far.

giphy.gif

• YAAAS 1