💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lady Gaga is officially over the Bradley Cooper Dating Rumors

Miaou

Featured Posts

Miaou

Lady Gaga Flaunts New Beau to “Dispel” Rumors of Romance with Bradley Cooper. “All the talk of Bradley was all in fun; she’s ready to dispel those rumors once and for all.”

When Lady Gaga publicly smooched her new boyfriend last Sunday, she also brought down all the dating rumors that theorized a bad romance between her and former costar Bradley Cooper. Now, the singer is also ready to shed her poker face on that romantic speculation for good, according to a source for Entertainment Tonight. 

Although the rumors intensified after Cooper and Irina Shayk announced the end of their four-year relationship, it turns out that “all the talk of Bradley was all in fun,” the source said to the outlet. “She’s ready to dispel those rumors once and for all.”

Gaga’s new beau, audio engineer Dan Horton, is said to have been working closely with the singer on the production of new music

“They’re working very closely together at a home studio in Hollywood, and sparks just started flying,” said the source. “People noticed the chemistry early on, and now that she has taken some time to herself, she finally feels free to date. They seem like a pretty good match.”

Of Horton’s compatibility with the Academy Award winner, the source said, “He is handsome and talented and she likes to date men on her team … she is known as a workaholic, so it fits her lifestyle to meet someone while working.”

The new relationship comes nearly six months after Gaga’s engagement to talent agent Christian Carino ended. 

This also isn’t the first time that Gaga crushed the romantic fantasies of Little Monsters and A Star Is Born fans everywhere. 

In a February interview on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, the singer addressed the buzz surrounding her and Cooper’s passionate Academy Awards performance. 

“Yes, people saw love. And guess what? That's what we wanted you to see,” Gaga told Kimmel. “This is a love song, ‘Shallow.’ The movie, A Star Is Born, it’s a love story. We worked so hard, we worked all week on that performance."

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a28578087/lady-gaga-new-relationship-bradley-cooper/

:bradley::bradley::bradley: :bradley: 

Regina George

I mean ofc she’s over people calling her homewrecker and ****... I’d want that stupid rumor to disappear too

JazzGa

Everybody and their sister is running an article on this :bradley: I guess technically the Harper's Bazaar article isn't AP, but it's the same quotes we've been seeing over and over again everywhere

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

joemayzzin

Good I personally was never one to believe Bradley and Gaga were a thing anyway, let her live her life with whoever she wants to date so if this rumor is ready to be over then,

bring on LG6 

B02q.gif

We’ve waited 8 months in the year already, a few or couple of more isn’t going to hurt!  

Edit: only reason I said bring on LG6 is 

Gaga’s new beau, audio engineer Dan Horton, is said to have been working closely with the singer on the production of new music. 

“They’re working very closely together at a home studio in Hollywood, and sparks just started flying,” said the source. “People noticed the chemistry early on, and now that she has taken some time to herself, she finally feels free to date. They seem like a pretty good match.”

nodandsmile

Of course she is  :saladga: everybody and their mothers thinking they have a say in her dating life. 

On on side, people who can't distinguish reality from fiction and on the other ... people who just don't seem to have some business of their own to mind  :triggered:

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

The Russians are not simmering down tho :poot:

Maybe if the article was in Russian we would have a better chance of combating the trolls :selena:

End Racism Now

LGMonster95

I mean I myself had enough of this shitty rumours between her and Bradley and not just reading them on twitter but seeing them on youtube and also making the news in my country aswell, I cannot imagine how tired she was....

calmar

Just imagine the super italian name Stefani Joanne Angelina...

... Horton

:poot: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, Big Brother said:

I read only „Lady Gaga is officially over” and i oop

scared la casa de papel GIF by NETFLIX

I mean if she doesn't wrap up this haus labs era after it flops in september :poot:

Archived