💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Norman ****ing Rockwell Album Cover + Release Date

Poissonche

Featured Posts

crisTEAne
12 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Excited! Bold to release right after Taylor—I know they don't have much cross over but still.

there is a collab, i'm quite certain :ally:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0007LW07NYVLBT8L-C122.jpg

REST IN PEACE BEST POSSIBLE COVER FOR THE BEST ALBUM EVER

at least  we get cinnamon (girl)

i'm so so so hyped

ice heard one side from above

Enzo

why is the guy in the cover tho? 

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

HausOfBabylonia
33 minutes ago, JudasBitch said:

that cover is ugly as **** and it's honeslty her worst :saladga:  that guy takes way too much space and he has no connection to Lana whatsoever so i really don't know why he's there? he's on the two covers too which is annoying. Also we already heard 10 tracks and including BAR instead of Yosemite or Rose's Bloom For You, considering we already heard the track in full is really a power clown move... + she broke the white outfit/car tradition..  it's awful :laughga:  i really thought we'd have something worth the wait considering us being left in the dark for like 8 months, + the lies and unprofessionalism we had to face through this era but again, we didn't  :oops: i'm exited to hear Bartender & Happiness though but i'm not gonna buy the album lol   :huntyga:

I'm sorry that I have to deliver it to you in that way but you really are the most ungrateful person I've ever seen on this site :koons:

Am I A Girl

I can’t wait!! I really love the album cover :) I hope we get a colored vinyl release! 

whore
1 hour ago, Didymus said:

Lana-Del-Rey-High-By-The-Beach-Cover.jpg

Intentionally bad?? This is one of her best covers omg 

whore
54 minutes ago, POP2 said:

You must be fun at parties 

They joined this cult site just to talk s on Lana :laughga:

Didymus
9 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

Intentionally bad?? This is one of her best covers omg 

But the fonts are ridiculous and intentionally look off in terms of placement compared to the picture :shrug: Imo at least.

whore
9 minutes ago, Didymus said:

But the fonts are ridiculous and intentionally look off in terms of placement compared to the picture :shrug: Imo at least.

the "High By The Beach" font most likely is a default in Windows, but even still, it doesn't really look that tacky 

JudasBitch
34 minutes ago, arianquint said:

I'm sorry that I have to deliver it to you in that way but you really are the most ungrateful person I've ever seen on this site :koons:

ungrateful? :ladyhaha: for what? i didn't wait 7 months in the dark for 11 tracks out of 13 that i already heard including a boring cover and a track leaked 2 years ago + an ugly ass PicsArt cover lol if you're grateful for that sis then your bar is very low :huntyga:

JudasBitch
17 minutes ago, Loeppke said:

They joined this cult site just to talk s on Lana :laughga:

nah i'm a gaga fan lol it's been a while since I've been lurking on this site to find some info bout lg6 + i'm already on Lanaboards. just campe upon that topic and wanted to give my two cents :ally:

Seeka
27 minutes ago, JudasBitch said:

ungrateful? :ladyhaha: for what? i didn't wait 7 months in the dark for 11 tracks out of 13 that i already heard including a boring cover and a track leaked 2 years ago + an ugly ass PicsArt cover lol if you're grateful for that sis then your bar is very low :huntyga:

Living with low expectations for others is honestly way better for your mentality than living with high expectations for everyone. 

Plus also the leaked track has probably been remade. 

The fact you're not happy is a you problem. 

Sneaky Oliver

I’m def not a fan of the cover. Ofc the font/logo doesn’t really match the picture. But either her pose or the color of her outfit something is annoying me 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Sneaky Oliver

I wish she was alone in the boat like the guy in the back image. Now that would be an amazing album cover :saira:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived