Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

Norman ****ing Rockwell Album Cover + Release Date

Poissonche

Featured Posts

BleepBloop
4 minutes ago, JudasBitch said:

salt is bad for your kidneys + waiting 7 month IN THE DARK is the equivalent of like 2 years lol. idc about the wait honeslty it's just that this era has been so poorly handled :triggered:

Yeah no, the salty one here is you, I mean you can very well google the definition if you're having difficulties understanding it:awkney:

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I actually like the cover, but I don't think it fits at all with what we've been hearing from her lately. It makes me curious what this album will be like. You never know with Lana! Her albums are kinda hit or miss with me too.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Andreu
1 hour ago, JudasBitch said:

salt is bad for your kidneys + waiting 7 month IN THE DARK is the equivalent of like 2 years lol. idc about the wait honeslty it's just that this era has been so poorly handled :triggered:

I kinda agree that dropping two singles back to back in september and october was kinda pointless to have the album released almost a year later

Sneaky Oliver
8 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I kinda agree that dropping two singles back to back in september and october was kinda pointless to have the album released almost a year later

MAC and VB weren’t exactly singles tho. She wanted to release them during summer because they are both summery songs. The videos were taken from the Happiness Is A Butterfly video shoot. 

I think the plan was to keep the momentum going from MAC and VB to Doin Time and then Angel 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Andreu
8 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

MAC and VB weren’t exactly singles tho. She wanted to release them during summer because they are both summery songs. The videos were taken from the Happiness Is A Butterfly video shoot. 

I think the plan was to keep the momentum going from MAC and VB to Doin Time and then Angel 

Wait a minute,whaaat???

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Wait a minute,whaaat???

She is lip syncing to the song + the butterflies lol i think chuck said something along the lines of that she was proud of the 3 videos they shot (MAC, VB, HIAB) must be those 3 cause chuck didnt work on the upcoming double music video. But who knows if HIAB will still get a video, if it‘s in that same style i really dont care cause it doesnt really have any replay value for me personally

Musery

Dukttape
19 hours ago, Marges said:

She meant it‘s about time that the album is coming :awkney:

Yep. And that thing you missed was an obvious joke.

Max
1 minute ago, Dukttape said:

Yep. And that thing you missed was an obvious joke.

Sounded serious to me.

StrawberryBlond

I'm so beyond happy to get this news! So, the title's going to have an exclamation mark at the end? Interesting and very different to previous titles. Very unusual album cover, going in a very different vibe to her more classic covers before with some intentional sardonic humour (and there's no car in it and there's someone else in the frame!). The release date is very apt, on the last day of summer, for a summery sound. It will be the week after Taylor's album so I hope this doesn't ruin her chances of #1. Maybe back in the days when Taylor was going into a release week with 2 or more #1 singles, I'd be really worried but not so much now although in America, she likely doesn't stand a chance but internationally, more than a few #1's here and there. As for the tracklist, it left me pretty shook. I was surprised songs almost a year old made the tracklist, especially Venice Bitch in its full form, I thought it would totally be shortened for the album. Really surprised to see Doin Time there, was sure it would just be a stand-alone one-off release. Clearly, Lana's back to doing at least one cover on her album. And beyond psyched to see Next Best American Record there - wonder if it'll be changed from the original? She clearly loves her fans so much to give them this track they all begged for. But that aside, we've heard 5 songs from it in full and that only leaves 9 tracks but at least they're all of good length. I'm hoping that this means that Lana might put out something new next year because it almost feels like an AP situation to me right now (Gaga put out basically the whole album before release meaning when we got it, there was very little we'd actually not heard by that point, making it feel much shorter). Lana has always had a super admirable work ethic when it comes to making albums and can put out long albums of quality every 1-2 years so I know she's got it in her to make something new next year. Considering its been almost a year since the first two singles I don't believe for a minute that she was working on this album and nothing else in that time.

Miichael

Omg I love it so much! :giveup:

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

Illuminati
16 hours ago, PeachJug said:

Should I buy it now or wait for the deluxe? (Will there be a deluxe?)

I don't think there will be a deluxe. And as far as I know the Japanese edition doesn't feature any extra songs either.

I'm so excited for this! It's so close yet so far away :giveup:

Archived