Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Mario Lopez calls trans children ‘alarming’

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

ltlmnstr
3 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Trans adults = trans. People are not trans until they are able to make decisions for themselves. Being trans is a rite of passage, not just a form of corrective surgery. It signals the start of adulthood.

wow just ignore the STUDY I linked talking about Gender Dysphoria at an early age from freaking BRAIN SCANS

I guess Lesbian adults = Lesbian
Gay adults - Gay
Bi adults = Bi

THAT IS WRONG

Many Lesbian, Gay, and Bi adults knew when they were kids they were Lesbian, Gay, and Bi.

Quit erasing Queer Existence. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation
12 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

wow just ignore the STUDY I linked talking about Gender Dysphoria at an early age from freaking BRAIN SCANS

I guess Lesbian adults = Lesbian
Gay adults - Gay
Bi adults = Bi

THAT IS WRONG

Many Lesbian, Gay, and Bi adults knew when they were kids they were Lesbian, Gay, and Bi.

Quit erasing Queer Existence. 

Sexuality is for adults. Quit erasing childhood. 

ltlmnstr
4 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Teens are capable of being introduced to sexuality and learning the rules of consent. Quit babying them. 

**** many GGD teens on here are having sex with their own age group.

~oh ew is sex too icky for you?~ 

Gender Dysphoria happens at an early age and many Trans adults, and psychologissts, will tell you they knew as kids.

Just as many Gay Men on here will tell you they knew as kids they were gay. 

ltlmnstr
8 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Teens are capable of being introduced to sexuality and learning the rules of consent. Quit babying them. 

**** many GGD teens on here are having sex with their own age group.

~oh ew is sex too icky for you?~ 

Gender Dysphoria happens at an early age and many Trans adults, and psychologissts, will tell you they knew as kids.

Children feeling like they are transgender is not alarming, what is alarming is adults saying children can transition.

I was shocked when I saw him at the Candace Owens show! Nothing wrong with being a Republican or a Trump supporter, but going on Candace Owens show and saying weird stupid things make me question him.

16 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

I had gender dysphoria my whole life and I still have it at the age of 30, yet I never transitioned and im happy I never did. The feeling went away and im happy being a man today (kinda). Many cases of young people transition then choose to detransition or wish they never did it. Transitioning also removes the chance of getting pregnant or having sperm, these are things kids dont understand the side effect of. They can also lose all sexual feelings and are unable to enjoy sex. This is a very serious issue that only a adult is capable of understand. Atleast 16 year old but not children, if you want children, then allow it without surgery and hormones.

10 hours ago, codymonster said:

I wish parents would instead let kids be what they want to be and go from there. How wonderful would it be if gender stereotypes were thrown out the window? I honestly feel like life would be so much easier for so many kids.

Teens care about society and their pears more than their parents so it wont work unless society changes. Doing this can make your child look not normal to most people and can harm him. I agree with what you said, but I also feel like the side that wants no gender norms will fight it if their child wanted to be play the role of a traditional conservative woman who is a stay at home mom with no job. They wouldnt just say ok I dont judge you do whatever feels good for you, they will try to passive aggressively change and shame them.

codymonster
3 hours ago, Faysalaaa said:

Teens care about society and their pears more than their parents so it wont work unless society changes. Doing this can make your child look not normal to most people and can harm him. I agree with what you said, but I also feel like the side that wants no gender norms will fight it if their child wanted to be play the role of a traditional conservative woman who is a stay at home mom with no job. They wouldnt just say ok I dont judge you do whatever feels good for you, they will try to passive aggressively change and shame them.

100%, you are right. It’s such a society shift that needs to be made. 

ltlmnstr
1 hour ago, Zelda said:

The amount  of transphobia & ignorance in this thread... far too much
 yep.gif

They’ll be supporting Conversion Therapy next and say Trans doesn’t exist at all despite numerous studies.

For fans of a singer who preach about LGBTQ suicide prevention, they sure love to prop up conservative bigot talking points and ignore actual studies.

Akiki

I dont find is comments transphobic at all. I think he is right. Parents should be careful cause at the end of the day they are still kids that don't don't know shiet about the world. 

1 hour ago, ltlmnstr said:

They’ll be supporting Conversion Therapy next and say Trans doesn’t exist at all despite numerous studies.

For fans of a singer who preach about LGBTQ suicide prevention, they sure love to prop up conservative bigot talking points and ignore actual studies.

Are you saying conservatives cant be fans of Gaga? you do realize that Gaga's job is a singer right? oh wait, most Gaga fans are progressives while Gaga is a corporate democrat, should they also denounce her? why politicize a singer? and nobody supports what you mentioned.

homomo

I can’t at some people saying “people should be 18/19 to be able to reassign their sex”

Do you not realize that going through puberty is the scariest and most horrific thing a transgender person can go through? Basically, their body is developing further into the body they don’t want. During and after this phase is when most suicides happen.

If you begin the reassignment process during or right before puberty, you save that person from possibly years of torment. 

Parents/teachers/etc, should educate children about LGBTQ+ at a young age so they are capable of making these decisions around puberty time.

Midnightrush891
20 hours ago, uo111 said:

For those of us (most of us) who are ignorant of this topic, no treatments for being transgender would ever be done before puberty. So letting children live their lives literally means nothing and has no repercussions on them.

You only really need to start considering the pros/cons of treatment at the start of puberty. Most children who express the desire to be the opposite gender are not actually transgender in the future. It's a moot point, only designed to hurt transgender people.

Honestly if your kid is expressing they are transgender, before they hit puberty parents should consider taking them to a doctor and discuss the possibility of using blockers. I’m not transgender, but I can imagine if you know deep in your heart you’re a woman and all of sudden you start growing facial hair and your body starts changing into a grown man it would be very upsetting/traumatizing. Plus a kid can only be on hormone blockers for a few years, it just gives the kid more time fully find themself. 

Archived