đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy found guilty of infringement

Mana Mahad

Featured Posts

Versace

WTF is going on, we literally had this thread in 2014 why is history resurfacing. 

EDIT: LOL the outcome got decided 5 years later, I see.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2School4Cool

Honestly these music lawsuits are ridiculous in my opinion. In the history of music, artists are bound to reuse sounds or melodies. It’s not like artists sit and plan a way to copy someone else’s song, it just happens subconsciously or by accident. I personally believe these lawsuits are incredibly dangerous for the music industry. They limit artists from carefree expression of their art because they’re constantly paranoid that someone else may have used 2 seconds of the same melody before them. Music is and always has been influenced by what came before it, and all these lawsuits do is show people they aren’t allowed to be influenced by other artists anymore.

See The Best In Everyone

Ronk
On 7/30/2019 at 5:21 PM, 2School4Cool said:

Honestly these music lawsuits are ridiculous in my opinion. In the history of music, artists are bound to reuse sounds or melodies. It’s not like artists sit and plan a way to copy someone else’s song, it just happens subconsciously or by accident. I personally believe these lawsuits are incredibly dangerous for the music industry. They limit artists from carefree expression of their art because they’re constantly paranoid that someone else may have used 2 seconds of the same melody before them. Music is and always has been influenced by what came before it, and all these lawsuits do is show people they aren’t allowed to be influenced by other artists anymore.

Yes, it's inescapable that songs will have similarities with songs from the past.  In fact in some genres nobody seems to care if new songs are nearly identical with older songs.  Blues and folk nearly reuse songs all the time.

I live outside the space time continuum.

VOLANTIS

Her Mercury is really neck deep in the Gatorade this time around huh? 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Ronk
On 7/29/2019 at 9:25 PM, Aquarius said:

this is really not katy's time huh :selena:

This makes me sad.  :noparty:

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived