Featured Posts

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HoneyB

Maybe it really is over!:excited2:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

myluis617

I honestly think this is ridiculous, the songs do not sound exactly the same. Only certain elements sound the same. I'm pretty sure the sound has been used by countless other aspiring artists. It's crazy how Katy may have to fork over cash to some unknown artist she did not steal from. One is Rock with hip hop the other is pop/ hip-hop they sound totally different that high pitched sound has been used in other songs way before 'joyful noise' was released.

PartySick

Four doots, two slightly lower doots, one even lower, the last one is the lowest.

Truly a marvel of musical production! How could Katy just rip off these geniuses :triggered: next she'll be losing a case against Gaga for using chords in her music :excuseu:

🖤

Glamourpuss

When I heard it I noticed the similarities. It's off putting that so much music in the charts is plagiarised from other artists. There's so much talent not being recognised. 

Zander

I guess we’ll never know if it was copied intentionally but this must happen more often than not where two songs share coincidental similarities. Kinda sucks if you are actually innocent.

RAMROD

Damn, this is really not her time. 

It's weird how bad things strucked her one after another. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

illySpencer

Jurys ppl are so stupid, experts proved that there are two different songs.. I don't know why they didn't listen to them. I hope she will appeal the decision, cause Dark Horse could disapear from her YouTube account/live/tour/cds... 

JusKeepBreathin
15 minutes ago, Bio said:

Funny how Roar is on the same album and it’s a direct copy from another song... :ohwell:

I was going to write this.

It was probably a conservative judge since the other song was a Christian song. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Lilmonzter

Well Dr Luke is a known plagiarist! And he's dragging katy down with him! He's known to "sample" other people's songs and not give them any credit

RCnAFYHwI4DzQtEIAYK9KyVNtQP5peAtDtqdhVVh

Sing C'est la vie 

NewYorkCity

I mean, the similarities are there... nd they are way obvious, you only need to listen to like 20 seconds of that irrelevant song to hear it. 

Anyway, I feel bad for Katy. This was probably Luke’s fault and I really don’t think she has ever heard of these people let alone their music. 

Archived